Chapter Twelve

"You look....you look...." Zack trailed off before moving his gaze away from my body. No, keep staring at me you stupid. I did wear this costume for you.

My heart literally melted on the floor when I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. Damn! It's working.

I have known for a long time that he has a thing for female superheroes and fortunately, I had a batgirl costume already. So, I wasn't shocked when I caught him checking me out over and over again.

"I look?" I pressed with a smirk at last after waiting for some minutes.

This time he did answer. "I'll tell you how you look...when we'll be alone," now I'm the one who's blushing due to his insinuation. Yes, please tell me in detail.

"No, I don't think it'll necessary." Mom's voice startled us. We weren't do anything! I swear we weren't doing anything. But instead of informing mom about my purity I just turn my gaze to the ground. Dammit! Stop blushing or she'll get the wrong idea.

"Bring her home before 11, Zack. that's an order," I saw her giving a mock glare to Zack from the corner of my eye.

"Yes ma'am," Zack rushed the words out in fear. Poor boy. I don't know why, but he always seems nervous around her.

"Go have fun," she practically pushed us out of the house and then waved us off before slamming the door shut.

"You look stunning today," Zack said while rubbing the back of his neck. Ha! Batgirl: 2, Zach: 0.

"Only today. Huh?" I teased him a little more.

"No, you always look good. But today..." His gaze slowly roamed over my body. I feel more hot and confident after his ogling.

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked him after getting comfortable in my seat.

"I'm Bond, James Bond." He said in a fake British accent which made me laugh. His accent was so awful.

When he first entered my house, wearing a black suit the phone almost slipped out of my hand. He looks so Yummy.

I used to think I'm not into men sporting suits before but after getting a glimpse of him I had to change my mind. His eyes look more green due to the black colour of his outfit and I can't help but love the view.

We reach Brad's house 15 minutes later and I was shocked to see a hoard of cars in his driveway. Derik told me that they are already inside, so I took Zack's hand and pulled him towards the house entrance.

I haven't seen Brad's house in two years but I still remember everything. It's practically a mansion. Maybe it's the biggest house in our town after Jina's. Even Zack was looking at the house in awe.

"Hey, I'm glad you came." Brad pulled me for a hug as I entered the house.

He apologised for his behaviour in the cafeteria some days ago. I also apologised for snapping at him. It wasn't his fault that his friend is a douchebag.

"The party looks amazing," I smiled at him when I pulled back from the hug.

"Thank you," he said and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. His hands are still on my back and we are standing really close. It was beyond uncomfortable because Brad wouldn't stop complimenting my outfit.

But at least there is one thing which is making this situation interesting. Zack's scowling face.

Is he jealous? Oh My My. For some reason, he looks hotter right now. Does that make sense?