Chapter Twenty-Six

"Number 25 is so hot." A witch said from beside me when I was walking past her. There was a lot of noise but I still heard her statement clearly.

25 - which means... Zack.

Bitch!

I growled and was about to tackle her on the bleachers but Kate held me from the waist and dragged me away from them.

Don't they have father and brother in their houses?

But my scowl melted when I looked at the court and see the said 25 waving at me. My face felt hot when some people turned to look at me but I still waved back at him with a shy smile.

Today is our school team's first basketball match. It wasn't easy to convince Zack for tryouts but I managed it two weeks ago with the help of Raine.

"Vanilla, you know I can't. I don't have free time for basketball. With Raine, my shifts at the restaurant and school-" I cut off his words by placing my finger on his lips.

Oh, you wish jock- I mean, future jock.

I won't let you waste my hard work.

I almost became the guy from Momento to get here.

"Zack, you have to go to the tryouts. Grandma can help with Raine, Mr Almond can help with the shifts and I can help with your sore body." I give him a meaningful smile to bribe him.

He gazed at my lips hungrily before shaking his head to get rid of a daze.

"No, no, it'll be too much to ask." He said and start running away from me before I can convince him.

I start following him around the house like a lost puppy and caught him after a few minutes.

I have to use my nuclear weapon.

I pushed him on the couch and then hovered on top of his body. I start to roam my hands all over his body teasingly.

"Don't you want, me to take care of your aching muscles?" I rasped and moved my hands my from his chest to his stomach.....

And then lower... lower.... lower.

I felt him shudder under my touch.

"Don't you?" I press my lips on his neck and he groaned in pleasure when I stroked his hardness over his pants.

I started it to convince him but lust overpowered my body after hearing his groans.

And that's when Raine entered the room and we pulled away abruptly.

I start to blush when I realise the thing we were doing.

More like I was doing.

But after a few minutes, Raine and I start pestering him again.

He gave up after an hour from that.

"Fine," he groaned and glared at us when we gave him cheeky grins.

I came back to reality due to the sound of buzzer which indicates half time. And I start looking around the court to find him when my phone vibrated.

Sugar
I need you right now.

I rolled my eyes when I see his new corny name. He must have changed it yesterday.

But I was still smiling.

Well, it suits him. He is as sweet as sugar.

Me
Where are you?

Sugar
Behind the bleachers.