Chapter Thirty-Two

"Where is Jina by the way?" Kate asked from beside me while nibbling crackers. "I haven't seen her since we first came here." I nodded in agreement.

I haven't seen her either.

Where did she go without informing anyone?

"I saw her heading upstairs about half an hour ago." Derik piped in as he entered the kitchen and approached us.

He was with Zack, Tyler and some juniors in the front garden of Jina's house.

They were arm wrestling.

Huh. Typical alpha male games.

"Hey!" I swatted his hands away from my nachos when he tried to take some.

He was about to protest but got cut off.

"I'm really hungry too?" Zack's voice increased my heartbeat in an instance and I peered over Derik's shoulder to look at him.

Hmm. Sexy.

He was walking towards us with confident steps and his mischievous eyes were solely focused on me.

Oh My. He certainly looks hungry.

But not for food...... not at all.

I was seated on the kitchen counter so he slowly parted my legs to stand between them and then settle his hands on my thigh.

"Can I eat something?" He asked while gazing at my lips.

Please, have your fill.

But instead of saying anything I just gave him a dumb nod.

And he did have his fill.

That manhole smirked and instead of kissing me, he eats nacho which was in my hand.

I glared at him. Jerk!

And then he took a sip from my drink to annoy me further.

Son of a Barbecue.

But still for some reason inside I was grinning like a loon. Maybe because he's having fun at parties like a normal teenager.

He didn't take his hands off my thigh and open his mouth when I took a nacho from the plate to eat.

Ha! You wish.

I bring the nacho closer to his mouth but as he was about to take a bite I pulled my hand back and ate it myself.

"What is she doing there?" I asked distractedly while continue to tease Zack.

He was pouting because I wasn't feeding him.

What?

I'm not cruel. He can eat by himself.

But still, I eventually start feeding him too. He grinned like a small, happy kid when I gave in with a dramatic sigh.

"I don't know," Derik said and start eating from my plate too.

I didn't stop him this time because I forgot how to talk for a moment when Zack licked my fingers with a wicked look.

Ok, that was hot.

I was panting and my eyes were exclusively focused on his lips.

They look so perfect; soft, savoury and so pleasing.

He must have seen the lust in my eyes because he moved his face closer but still not to kiss me.

"I asked your mom if you can stay with me tonight." He whispered in my ear. "And she said yes." I closed my eyes with a small smile when I heard him inhale.