50

Hazel's pov
We waved goodbye to Ace's aunt as I looked behind me to the 3 children in our backseat. Ace grabbed my hand as I smiled at him. We drove home while the kids slept for the quick 20 minutes. Everyone was outside our home while we pulled up. My family, Ace's, even all of our friends.

"Congratulations babygirl!" I hugged Nana then my brothers. It's been months since I seen her and my brothers. It felt so good to hold her again. Hugs followed around for everyone even Ace's father. He grew very fawned of me once he knew I was carrying his grandchildren. He isn't really a bad man once you get to know him.

"Hi daddy." I turned to my father. He stood away from everyone even his own 2 boys who huddled with the rest of the family. He has sent me many letters on his trips around the world but aside from that we haven't spoke.

"Hello my princess. You did it, you became a mother. Your mother would be so proud to see how you turned out. That young man over there...the one that looks like you...is he..is he your blood brother?" He knew about Nana and her boys but when I turned 15 I promised not to look for my blood family because I was told they were bad people and this will be my chance to be good. I looked at Titan as he threw Heaven in the air with a huge smile on her face.

"You know daddy. Ma always said that family never was the one you were born into or the one you probably wanted. But family is the ones who will always be there and will always define you. I couldn't be more thankful for the love and chances you and ma gave me. For the life you gave a random foster girl but this, this family is where I always would of ended up. I couldn't of made it without you guys but daddy this, this is where I belong." I looked up at him as he gave me a smile. He hugged me as we watched everyone walk inside.

"I know baby. I know from the start when Scorpion called me and asked me to adopt you you'd make it back. Me and him use to be attached at the hip. Your grandmother called us twins. We both dreamed of making it out but he knew he never would. I'm sorry I never told you he asked me not to. To raise you as my own and I owed him everything so I did it. I'm an old man now, this life was never for me or your brothers but you, you belong here. Raise those boys right, they'll need you." A few tears fell from my face was I realized he was saying goodbye. I knew the next I would see him would be when he passed and he knew it wouldn't be to much longer. I watched him walk to his car as he pulled out slowly with one last honk of his horn.

I walked into the house as if nothing was wrong. The way he told me I knew my brothers knew nothing about our father and I was going to keep it that way. Everyone sat in our large living room. Kids playing on the floor, adult talking in groups. I didn't see Amelia or Nana so I headed to the kitchen. There they were chatting and cooking away for the large group of people. I sat on my counter watching the 2 women work before they put me to work helping before one of the boys started to cry. I rushed to the sound as Jay held Axel who didn't seem to pleased

"Give me him." He handed me him quickly as he pouted. I quickly got him to quiet down as I gave him back to Jay sleeping as he was happily showing Rose. I looked around as Derick and Dane played with Kyle's kids and Heaven. Kyle spoke with his father and all of my brothers about some football game. Melody spoke with Max and Marilynn holding Alec. Where was Ace?

I looked all around our house. He wasn't anywhere to be found. I stopped at our large window that pointed out to our backyard. There I saw him standing with the dogs. He felt my eyes on him as he turned and smiled at me. God the King smile, I'll never get use to it. I walked down the stairs and out the back sliding doors as he threw the ball again for the dogs as Blu laid at his feet. I wrapped my arms around his back squeezing tight.

"What's wrong my king?" He seemed to quiet right now. He let out a heavy breath before turning to face me.

"Hazel I love you so much. Looking back at everything I don't know how I could ever live without you by my side. You are so warm and loving and accepted me and now our daughter with open arms. You fought for this family in a scary time and showed how strong you were for me. For our family. I love you." I waited a second before replying.

"Ace?" He shook his head no as he now grabbed my hands and looked directly at me. He was looking at me before but they way he looked now was like it was just me in the world.

"Please let me finish. You showed me passion and that I have the ability to love. When I lost you I lost everything and it won't happen again. Hazel Rose Grey will you do me the honor or becoming Mrs. Hazel Rose King and live this life with me?" He bent down on one knee pulling out a deep blue box from his pocket. Tears began to slip from my eyes. He wanted me to marry him?!?!?

"YES! God yes Ace I'll marry you!" I fell down into his arms before he could even get up to put the ring on. He squeezed me back as I now heard everyone cheer and holler for our engagement. We got up and wiped ourselves off as he slipped the beautiful blue stones on my finger. I looked at everyone as they started walking towards us.

"Finalmente ho trovata la mia famiglia (I finally found my family)."

THE END

She is His जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें