3

Hazel's pov

I don't know who he thinks he is. I'm not a hoe and definitely not going to be a sex toy to any boy. Ugh he just makes me so mad and we just met!

I sat against a tree with my headphones in. During my free periods this is how I spend them. As my music played in my ears I remembered that Blu was in my car. Before y'all start talking about animal abuse and shit, all the windows are down and it's only 30 degrees today.

Anyway I got up and began walking to her. As I got closer I seen a couple of things. One, there was a nice motorcycle parked next to my car. Two, my back door was open. I began to freak whistling for Blu and calling her name. Who wants to take a big ass dog I mean come on man! When I find who has her I'm going to actually break every bone they have, no one touches my babies.

I looked around the inside of the school seeing Blu can open push doors. She wasn't in there so I went back outside. I checked everything except the football field. As I go to the stands I seen a ball of black sitting looking at a person. I gave a whistle and sure enough it was Blu. She darted for me as I ran down to the field to meet her.

"Damn you Blu don't do that ever again!" I said hugging her. The person walked over and I swear to god I was gonna hit him.

"Some guy had her on a leash and she was fighting him. So I grabbed her." Ace said to me.

"Well thanks." I said about to walk away.

"Wait! Hazel! Can I at least have your number or something for saving your wolf?"

"Dog, she is a wolfdog and tell you what, After work on the weekends we all go skating. If you can find me and catch me there I will give you my number."
"Deal. Where do you work? Sounds interesting." He asked as I began to walk away.

"Guess that part is a mystery huh?" Blu gave him a kiss and came back to my side. As I walked away I felt his eyes on me and it made me smirk. I'm actually becoming interested into the game he is playing. We met today and yet he still intrigues me.

After finishing prison for the day I headed home to change and pick up Angel. After changing into holey jeans and a long sleeve dark blue v-neck I headed to work. Good old work.

Working for Cj is awesome. He lets you eat whenever and let's me bring my dogs since he has a red nose pitbull named Rex. As long as you do great tattoos and get the work done you are gold to him.

"Guess who's home." I sang into the shop getting laughs from my coworkers. They are all pretty dope we don't talk outside of the shop though.

"Ahh it's my favorite tattoo artist. Listen we just got a call for you. Some guy wants a skull with a rose and pistol on his neck. Think you got it?" Cj asked looking up from tattooing a lady's arm.

"Do I ever back down?" He nodded his head and I went to my work space. All the rooms are soundproof because some of us like working with music, I'm one of those someones.

After getting Blu and Angel into their cages I set up all my machines. As I began to play my playlist a knock came to my door. Pausing the music I opened the door and Shell my manger and Cj's wife said my appointment was here. I headed out and seen Dane with Ace and Derrick. I shook my head and went to talk with them.

"I'm beginning to think y'all are stalkers." I leaned on the table not knowing Blu was at my side.

"Woah who has a wolf as a pet?!" Derrick said hiding behind Dane who shook him off.

"Wolf dog. Who's getting the tat?" Dane raised his hand and I motioned him to come. They all followed, I swear they need help. I pointed to the tat table and two chairs for Ace and Derrick. Derrick jumped when he seen Angel in his cage chewing on a big bone.

"What's with you an big ass dogs! What happened to being a normal girl!?"

"I'm not a pretty princess dude. If you don't like my room get out and sit outside." He pouted in his chair, Dane gave a laugh.

"Anyway. If you get this on your neck it's gonna hurt a lot. I'm heavy handed so I suggest your arm or something." I said bringing up reference.

"Put it wherever you want. I just want a new tat." He said leaning back. I nodded and began printing references and leaning off them. After getting the stencil on his skin I put my music on.

Ace kept starring at me as I did Dane's tat. It was kinda weird, usually people pay attention to their phones or something. I shrugged it off and finished the tat. I whipped it down and made it look clean and shiny.

"Look in the mirror." I said cleaning up everything.

"Damn that's badass Hazel thanks." I nodded at him. We all just sat and talked for a while before I heard whining noises coming from the other side of my door.

I eased it open as Rex began to walk back and forth. I gave a questioning look as I followed him out. A guy held a gun to Cj's head as everyone else was on their knees with their arms behind their backs. I went back to my room and got Angel. Ace reached behind his back and pulled out a gun. I shook my head no and gave him the wait finger. No need for bloodshed.

I crept back out and pointed to the man with the gun. Angel inched over slowly as I walked out.

"Hey bud!" He turned quick pointing the gun at me.

"Back the fuck off I'll shoot!" I put my hands up easing closer slowly.

"What happened? Come on talk to me." He held the gun high as I seen Angel getting closer.

"This fuck messed up my new tat!" He pushed the gun to Cj's head showing me the tat he got of his dead wife and babygirl. I know this man, I seen the accident, I was so close.

"Ight well how about I fix it? I'm the number one artist here. I'll do it free of charge." I reached for the gun slipping it out of his hand.
"Sorry. Angel stare down!" I pushed him down as Angel began to snarl and bark at the guy.

He tried getting up and I didn't want Angel to bite him so I whistled for Blu. She came full force running and snarled at the man making sure to warn him to stay down. He fell to the ground and began to cry, I felt horrible. My grip tightened on the gun as a hand slipped over mine. I looked at the tated hand to see it was Ace's. He pulled my hand off slowly and handed the gun to Dane. I looked up at him as the cops pulled up and handcuffed the man.

Walking back to my room I sat looking at the wall. Blu and Angel went to their cages and as they did foot steps were coming. Ace walked in and looked at me while closing the door.

"He doesn't deserve to go. They are gonna shove him in a mental hospital because they think he is sick. He lost his wife and babygirl just a year ago. I know his pain, I knew them, they were a beautiful family. He was and still is a good man. He isn't sick just mad at the world." I said looking into Ace's grey eyes. He was trying to read me trying to figure out what was wrong with me, I looked away.

He lifted my chin to look back at him.

"Those who did nothing sometimes take the pain so others will be okay."

••••••••••

Yoooooo what do we think about Ace's character? How about Hazel's??

Definitely a good starting climb I think so, give a bit or this that, that and this yea?? See you next Friday troublemakers

                             -itztherealqueen