39

Hazel's pov

The words just oozed out my mouth with no regrets. When CPS (child protective services) came to take me away from Nana they said that I was "abducted" and needed to be taken away. Nana pleaded and begged them to let me stay but they said the mother called and wanted me back. She called and got me put in foster care.

"Big words for a little pup. Know your place." She slapped me hard as my head turned with it. She was never a good mother, never ready to be one and won't ever be ready.

I sat there for a second letting what she just did sink in. My supposed to be mother left me, threw me in foster care, and now slapped me after not seeing her for years. I turned back to face her my eyes holding strong as she seemed shock I didn't back away.

"You won't win in the end. If I die or not you won't live your life out happy. You may have made me but you did not raise me. You are the worst mother ever, and I feel sorry for my brothers and sisters if any that you had with the monster next to you." I got pulled back by the chains as I landed on my knees.

"Now now wife that's not a good tone. A punishment must happen now. Father the knife."

He put the disgusting chain in my mouth as he opened the switch blade. I didn't scream or squirm I waited for it and that killed him. He looked me dead in my eyes and shoved it into my thigh. I bit down on the chain still no sound made. I refused to give him the pleasure of my screams.

He yanked it back out and did it again three more times. I finally squeaked on the last pull out and that sent a smirk to his face. To know he got me to make a noise. I won't let them take away my humanity, they don't deserve to see me break.

"Get a chair in here, chain her to it till the doctor comes in two days. By then they would have found us and as they march in you will be fucking her. That will be Ace's last sight." I looked at the man who still had no name but was the ring leader. I breathed in heavy as they talked about killing Ace. I won't allow it.

"You. Won't. Win." I spit on his shoes as a fist flew and hit my face hard. I received two more to the face and I knew it would bruise.

"Speak again and next is your stomach." Flashback to this morning hit me and I shut my mouth.

They all left the room as I sat in the chair. My bra was starting to rip and I hated the fact that they could see some of me. I hated the fact that I allowed this. It was for Heaven's safety but I allowed them to put me in the car with no struggle.

Ace if you can hear me please save me...save us

Ace's pov

I jumped into a car and drove to Scorpion's hotel quickly. I was as calm as I possibly could be, the boys gave me words of encouragement. I really needed it right now.

"It's gonna be alright dude. We will find her in three days tops I promise you." Dane said next to me as I turned into the parking garage.

"Yeah and if not we will kill every son of a bitch in our way." Max said as we started heading up the elevator.

"Thanks guys. Really needed that." They all nodded back as we entered our floor.

"DADDY!!" My angel ran to me as I picked her up and squeezed her tight.

"My beautiful angel daddy missed you so much. Are you hurt? Are you okay?" I looked her over as she still sat in my arms. She looked perfect no scratch no nothing, thank you Hazel.

"Yes daddy I'm fine thanks to Hazel. They took her daddy!! He tricked me and said he knew her but he didn't! Uncle Titan brought me back to PaPa's and they said they were going to find her. Daddy promise you will find Hazel, I really want my mommy back." I squeezed her again as Max took her to her room.

"We've tried to keep her at bay but she just wants Hazel. We know they haven't left town and they don't plan to. They want to play a game with us but we don't know for what or what's on the line." Titan spoke up as Scorpion sat in his chair waiting on me to start yelling.

"Alright, find every warehouse, mansion, or abandon building. If they want to play a game it will have a lot of room so they have places to hide. Don't rule out places that just went out if business. Everything is an option and we need to keep looking at it that way." Titans nodded as he headed out the door taking the boys with him. Scorpion still hasn't said a word and I started to question it. It's his daughter after all I'd be screaming till I lose my voice if it was Heaven.

"We need to have a real talk. A real man talk one on one. Not as gang leaders, not as friends. As men." I sat in the chair across from him.

"As men only? Alright I'm listening." I said as he looked me in my eyes scooting into the desk.

"It's hard being a father. It's hard being a step dad. It's hard in general for any father figure at all. You give your absolute best so they have energy to feed off of even if you have no more to give. You give every waking moment to them to make sure they know they are fully loved and supported no matter what. I say this from one father to another, congratulations." I was confused still he set the test on the table

Hazel is pregnant...

•••••••
I know this update is 2 months behind!!! But it's here!!!

This is probably one of my favorite chapters I've written so far so I hope you enjoy it!!

Remember vote and comment please!!

Until next time trouble makers
-T.L.