15

Hazel's pov

I felt so small under his gaze and I never feel small. I never feel as if someone can control me or make me do anything but Ace is a different story. All he has to do is ask me and it's like I'm under a spell or something.

"I have to go. I have things to do tomorrow." I said as I pushed on Ace's shoulder as he laid on me. After our talk he got Heaven settled in a room next to his and she fell asleep right away. After she was fully asleep he asked me to stay awhile and I did. So for the last hour and a half we have been laying like this me on my phone and Ace on his.

"Do you have to. What do you gotta do?" He whined at me.

"I have a family thing every Sunday." I replied as he sat up.

"Okay love. Let me get my stuff on and I will drive you home." I nodded my head and he went to the bathroom.

I texted Jay asking if everyone went home. He replied with "They did because they didn't wanna be in your way when you got home. I also went to Rose's and will be back sometime tomorrow." I replied okay as Ace walked out and put his hand out for me to grab which I had no problem with.

We said good bye to Amelia and Emma. Ethan just gave me a nod. Before Ace could start the engine a slick black dodge charger pulled up and out stepped a tall man. A bit taller then Ace but looked just like him. Ace handed me the helmet that I slipped over my head as he went and talked to the man.

They talked very quiet, it seemed to be lower then a whisper if that's possible at all. The man looked at me and said something that angered Ace from the way his back tightened. I quickly jumped off and grabbed Ace's arm pulling him back.

Now that I was closer to the man I seen he had a deep scar going across his left eye. If I haven't seen scars like that before I would of been scared as he looked down at me coldly. His eyes were a much deeper grey then Ace's and I got caught in a starring contest of some sorts with him before Ace stepped in front of me.

"I'll speak with you later father." Is all Ace said before pulling me back to the bike in a rush.

"My son you can't keep trying to skip this talk. It will happen and you will do as I say." The man's voice was very very deep and sent out a warning through every word. He had a Latina accent mixed in with Australian so very cold.

Ace threw his leg over and then helped me slide back on. He made sure his helmet was on me correctly before starting his engine and looking back at his father.

"Yes father I know. I will be back later." With that Ace zoomed off without looking back. I tightened my hold around his waist as he picked up speed. I knew he was angry by this back muscles tightening and his speed picking up every so often.

I knew he wasn't going to my apartment by the direction we were heading. I don't mind, he wants to cool off and I have no problem helping him. I would of done the same thing.

We stopped at a little park ten minutes later. The park only had a slide, two swings, and titer-totter thing. It was a cute little park and I already knew it meant something to him.

He put his hand behind him signaling for me to get off. With his help I slid off and he followed. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the largest tree. He looked at it then at our locked hands. He flipped out a sliver pocket knife that looked very sharp.

"I'm going to carve our names into this tree okay?" He said looking at me with eyes full of emotions.

"Okay, but why?"

"Because this tree will last for hundreds of years and I want us to last even longer then that. If we decide together to come and chip it out we can." He let my hand go and began to carve our names into the tree. When he was done it said,

~I Ace King love Queen Hazel Gray~

Once he was done I smiled and turned his face towards me.

"Thank you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist helping me so I wouldn't fall.

"Anything for the one who owns my heart." He said smiling down at me. I smashed my lips against his and he returned it still smiling. As I pulled away I hugged him tighter.

We walked around for a bit saying nothing. Neither of us minded it, we were clearing our heads. I didn't pay attention to our surroundings and before I could do anything we were cornered by two black escapes and a sliver mustang. Well this shit probably won't end well, any bets wanna be made?? I know I know bad time to make a joke.

Each escape held three people and the charger had only one. So in total it was seven against two, just perfect. Listen Jesus I know I'm Satan and all but I wanna live to see my twenty-first birthday so come on and help me a bit will yea? Please?

"His father has quite a repatriation don't you think boys?" A man in his 40s said to Ace as he shifted me behind him.

"What my father does isn't my business." Ace's voice was so emotionless and cold. It sent a shiver down my back. It was like his father's voice just not as deep.

"You see boy it is because I hear you are next to take over the mafia. Tell you what I'll let you live if you so kindly give over the young lady behind you. My son needs a wife and she looks strong." Ace tightened his hold on me he took my hand and put in on his back where I felt a button. I took the hint and pushed it.

"What you want you can't have. Because you see, she is mine." Ace said.

"She can't be yours if you are dead now can she?" Okay I don't like this guy what so ever.

"You're right she can't. That's why I won't be dying today." The man signaled and the others pulled out a gun each.

"Be smart boy." As he said that I seen Max, Derrick, Dane and five other guys come from behind pointing a gun so the other men's heads. Ace pulled out a gun and pointed it at the leader.

"Never threaten what is mine." He said pulling back the trigger.

"And never let go of what is yours." As that sentence left his mouth a cold object was held to my head and a arm around my waist.

Really Jesus thought we talked about this? Guess not.