23

Hazel's pov

It took a little less then 25 minutes to get to my dads. Biggest house on the western loop, kinda hard to miss. Blu and Angel started barking realizing where we were. I laughed a little as I seen my brothers cars and Ace's mom's car.

Michael Jr drives a slick black mustang. Red leather seats with a dark blue cover on the front. He always loved dark and twisted so the dragon on the front didn't surprise me.

Zayn is old souled like me, at least in cars. He has a 1970 Jeep because to him and I quote "Jeeps never fail you", a dork I know. It's a simple red color with black strips. Nothing speed wise compared to mine.

Anywho we got out the car, the dogs raced to the door going threw the doggie door. I'm surprised Angel still fits, he is getting fat. Ace grabbed my hand and gave me a sweet gentle kiss before I opened the door.

" AUNTIE HAZEL!!" I laughed as I bent down to hug all of Jr's kids. That man is a baby machine and he knows it.

"Hello my loves where's daddy and mommy?"

"They are in the back with the grown ups!" Mica the oldest boy says pointing. Him and his twin Tiana aka TT look nothing alike which is a surprise.

"Thank you now go play till dinner." They all nodded running back to the toy room. I grabbed Ace's hand and walked to the back. We stopped and said hi to Emma who was petting Blu on the couch. We continued our walk outside.

"Awwww it's my baby sister!!" I was picked up and twirled in a circle by Zayn.

"Get off of me you ground hog!! You smell like one too!!" He walked towards the pool. Oh great!!!

"That was mean!" He dropped me and I brought him with me. The asshole thought he wasn't going in too.

"Kids! Come on now you have to change." Dad rubbed his face with a smile knowing this happens a lot. I got out and pushed Zayn back in.

"Hi daddy." I kissed his cheek before staring at Jr.

"Ohhhh hello my wonderful brotherrrr." I sang as he put his hands out.

"Hazel...this suit cost a lot don't..." I smirked as I tackled him hugging him tight making him wet. I let him up and walked back by Ace and his mom.

"Well guys this is Ace, yes he is my boyfriend. I assume you met Emma and Amelia. Don't try the 'Big mean brothers' act I all ready warned him. Now I'm going to change." I grabbed Ace and ran for my old room. I knew they were behind me by the loud feet coming. I was always the fastest.

"HE BETTER NOT BE GOING IN YOUR ROOM!" Jr yelled as I laughed it off.

"HE IS! BYEEEEE!" I shut my door right on their noses and laughed as Ace laughed with me.

"Charming my love but I don't want to be on your brothers's bad sides, at least not yet." I rolled my eyes and went to my closet. Grabbing some grey joggers and a black T-shirt, along with a new set of bra and panties. I changed in the bathroom. The T-shirt showed off my belly button piercing, I just got a new bar and the diamond says "BAD BITCH" I personally love it.

I walked out and slide on clean Jordan's putting my hair in a bun. I dropped on to my old bed and smiled as I felt a hand grab my butt.

"Ahhhh still soft as ever." Ace kissed my neck before I got up and pulled him with.

As suspected Jr and Zayn were at the bottom of the stairs waiting. I laughed as I slide down the railing and into them. They grabbed me and hugged me all of us smiling.

"Welcome back baby sis." Jr said.

"Yea welcome home dork." Zayn ruffled my hair as I smacked his hand.

"We talked about this! Don't touch my hair unless you want Mel to see those baby pictures." He dropped his hand quickly and ran to Mel who was having a conversation with Lilly.

"Baby don't go by Hazel got it!!" Mel looked over at me and smirked.

"See you at the table Hazel." I smiled at her and hugged Ace from the side. Before letting go I peeked is lips and went to talk with Amelia.

We talked about simple things. What I wanted to do after school, what my passions were. We also talked about Ace as a baby and how he ran around naked.

"Ma!! Don't talk about that!!" Ace grabbed me and pulled me away from his mother, both of us in a fit of laughter.

"Oh shhh we were just having some fun." She hit him in the arm lightly before Emma jumped in her arms.

"Come on guys it's time for dinner." We all walked in taking seats wherever there was a spot. The kids at their little table with mac n cheese and hot dogs.

I sat next to my dad, where mom use to sit. Ace to my left and Amelia next to him. Zayn sat across from me Mel next to him then Lilly and Jr at the end. We all dug in after dad said a few words and the small talk began.

"So Ace what do you wanna be when you grow up." Dad asked as I felt Ace's hand on my thigh squeezing for reinsurance.

"I'm shooting for a psychologist sir." I squeezed his hand giving a small smile.

"Ahhhh that's a good choice. Adult or child?" I knew my dad was gonna start pushing so I gave him the look. The look is for him to know to stop, mom gave it to him a lot.

"Child sir, I wanna help kids." Ace held my fathers stare refusing to back down. Dad gave a warm smile and nodded his head before talking to Jr about work.

The night continued, everyone laughing and just letting time pass. Once all the kids were falling asleep or already asleep we all started leaving.

"Hazel I wanna talk to you." I turned around closing my car door before walking back up to my dad.

"Yes sir." I looked him in his eyes like he taught me. If you don't look them in the eyes that shows you fear them.

"That Ace boy, you really like him?" I looked back as he buckled in Emma kissing her cheek.

"Yea I do daddy. I'm ready to stop feeling pain. I promise I'm okay with him." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I'm selling the house, it's time for me to travel the world." I gave a small smile and hugged him. We said one final goodbye and a I love you. I jumped in the passenger seat.

Of course it hurt to know what he planned to do. But it's his house and his life. He deserves happiness like the rest of us. Mom would want him happy.

As Ace pulled out of the drive way I watched my childhood go by. Sure it was bad in the beginning but they tried to make me feel loved. I owe them everything.

I smiled as Ace grabbed my hand kissing it. Everything will be okay, I'll make it okay.