17

Ace's pov

I gave her one final kiss before laying down, my head on her chest as she hit play to the movie. About forty minutes into Lion King my phone began to ring. I put it on silent and got comfortable again putting Hazel's hand back in my hair as she began to play with it again.

As the movie was ending and I started dozing from her magic hands when my phone decided to vibrate on her table. I growled at it as she pushed me up and straddled me answering it.

"Hey Mrs.King." I sat up her moving down now sitting on my growing boner, what I'm still a guy.

"Okay okay I'm sorry, Hey Amelia. He is in the bathroom right now." I started kissing her collarbone as she leaned into my kisses.
"Oh do you want me to send him home?" She stopped my kisses with a hand on my chest.

"Okay...no you didn't interrupt anything....you sure?.....I'll definitely send him home early I have things to do tomorrow anyway....you're welcome....bye Mrs.King I mean Amelia have a wonderful night as well." I gave her a questioning look as she got off put my phone back down and jumped back on my lap, and I mean dead on. I let out a deep groan gripping on to her hips to make sure she wouldn't move anymore.

"What did my ma want?" I asked as she slid down my body now with her head on my lower chest and my fingers going to play with her curly hair like she played with mine. I love her dark blue stands, it is my gang color and my favorite color.

"Just wanted to know if you were going home. You have to be back before eight am tomorrow to do something with your father I guess." My hand froze mid stroke in her hair. I knew why he needed me, tomorrow is the day the groups meet and when I become official leader. I don't want to hold this from her.

Why is the world fucking against me god damn!!

I sat up as she sat on her knees in front of me now. We have only been together for a few weeks these feelings shouldn't be here!! Fuck my life dude. We've only known each other for weeks what the actual hell!

She tilted her head sideways a little bit and I swear she is as cute as a puppy. I couldn't look in her eyes, I couldn't bring myself to. I know I will find wonder in them and it will kill me. I ran a hand through my hair trying to get a hand on things, I do it a lot when I'm stressed.

"Baby... what's wrong?" She slowly reached for my chin pulling it up to meet her gaze. Her eyes didn't hold wonder they held care. This women will be the death of me.

"You will leave me. You will walk once you find out what I do, what my family does. I'm trying to bring myself to understand that before I tell you what my family does, but fuck Hazel it's hard!!" I throw her blanket and began walking around her room. She just turned to face me, watch me waiting for me to breath.

"Ace, we said we will wait till we are both ready. I can wait it's alright." Her hand touched my shoulder as I turned to face her.

"No it can't wait. It just can't because after tomorrow your life will be endangered because of me Hazel, fuck!!! Ughhh Hazel I'm the soon to be leader of the Blue Roses!! My father is the current leader my mother is the second in charge!  My older brother didn't want a part of it so it was passed down to me!!" She let her hand fall off of my shoulder taking a step back from me. I watched her as her back hit the wall.

She didn't show any fear, no she showed shame. Shame for who though? For me? For herself? Ughh fuck my life! Fuck this world!!

"Babygirl talk to me...please." I said quietly moving towards her. She put her arm out telling me to stop.

Her body began to shake, her eyes darkened. Her hand fell then her whole body hit the floor and began to shake. I quickly picked her up as Blu came storming in. She growled at me as I just passed her knowing she won't do anything with her owner in my hands. I grabbed her car keys and our phones. I slammed her door open and ran down the stairs with Blu and Angel on my tail.

I buckled her in the passenger seat and opened the back for the dogs knowing they would just chase the car if I didn't take them. I sped off to the nearest hospital calling Jay.

"Hey Ace what's up?"

"I need to know if Hazel has ever had panic or anxiety attacks now!?"

"Yes why has she had one?!?" I cursed at my self.

"Yes we are going to the hospital now come if you want."

"Meet you there." Then I hung up in him.

I made a horrible stop in the closet spot available. I threw the doors open and grabbed Hazel and just ran to the doors. Nothing else was in my head other then making sure she was okay.

"PLEASE!! PLEASE HELP ME!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING AN ATTACK!!" I screamed as people just looked at me then nurses began to run towards me.

"Listen son you need to let us look at her you must stay here." The doctor said as they began running down the hall as I grabbed the collars on the dogs holding them.

I tied them on the ropes I was given and sat in a chair with my head in my hands. I looked up once to see all of my friends and Hazel's in front of me with worried looks. I swear Jay was trying to say something but I just dropped my head again only saying three words. The only words that came to mind...

"I did this."