26

Hazel's pov

I could tell Ace liked how I handled the situation with the dirt bag. The guy acted like I wasn't even there, complete dick move. When I pulled the gun out it just felt natural and I feel like that makes me sound cruel but it did. Anyway after it Ace was very touchy when it came to my upper thigh and I liked it.

The meeting continued and by the end I just wanted to leave and take off the damn dress and hair products. They were starting to irritate me and I hated the feeling in my hair.

"Baby I wanna go please." I whispered to Ace as he talked to his father. He nodded his head before saying goodbye and walking out with me in hand.

As we got in an Escalade instead of his car he put a black screen thing up stopping the driver from seeing and hearing us. I gave him a questioning look before his lips were smashed on mine. I'm not going lie and say I didn't like it at all, I loved the dominance he was giving off.

He pulled me on to his lap, his hands rubbing my thighs as mine tugged at his hair. I knew what he wanted but was I ready to do that again? He pulled away from my lips feeling my withdrawal from the situation.

"I'm sorry babygirl I didn't mean for you to feel pressured. The way you acted at the meeting was so sexy I wanted to take you right there. We can stop. I'm sorry if it feels like I'm pushing you." I gave a small smile kissing his cheek.

"No I just...last time I almost lost it I pulled out the last minute and Levi didn't like it very much." He kissed my lips gently.

"Well my love that asshole isn't here anymore and if you do wanna go through with this I'll be gentle. If you don't we can just go back and cuddle because I just want to hold you in the end." I shook my head no as he raised an eyebrow questioning what I meant. I just slid off his lap and sat looking out the window.

All the way home he poked wanting to know what I meant. His response to my question reinsured me that he was the one to take my virginity. His response let's me know that he doesn't just want me for my looks.

Everyone thought I lost it a long time ago. That I was the bad girl who got everyone with her looks if they stay. Little did they know I was as clean as a new baby born in a church. Waiting for the perfect time and person. I found him.

As we pulled up to the house I took off my shoes and walked barefoot to the door. Ace shook his head at me with a smile. I went straight upstairs and took off the uncomfortable dress and hairspray. Mid taking out the bobby pins Ace came in and his eyes dropped.

Miss.LaTania gave me a lace bra and matching panties. They were dark blue like the dress with specs of white all over them, they were surprisingly comfortable. I looked in the mirror as I watched his lips go around my back to the other side of my neck. I felt his excitement easily since he was just in grey sweatpants. Before I could even mutter a word out I was on the bed with him on top.
•MATURE CONTENT NOW•
"Love...please tell me this means what I think it does or I must leave now before I lose my sanity over you." I watched his eyes fill with hunger as he just kept looking me up and down. Instead of using my words I just grabbed him through his pants as he smashed his lips to mine again.

He let his hands go wild, starting at my neck. He ran his cold fingertips over every inch of my body. Squeezing my boobs making sure to get the nipples in his hold before continuing on his trail. As his hands inched closer and closer I took in a breath as he barely touched it. He laid a soft kiss on top before continuing finally stopping at my knees before coming back up.

"Lets free that beautiful body love." He kissed me as he unclipped my bra sliding it off shoulder by shoulder. He stuck his tongue out licking at the beginning of my panties before taking them off kissing it more till he couldn't reach it anymore. I just laid there in complete bliss taking in every new movement.

"You okay babygirl? Do you want to stop?" I opened my eyes to see him completely focused on me. I smiled and shook my head as he traveled his hand down to my clit touching it making me let out a breath of air.

"I'm gonna make it easier to go in, you just gotta trust me." I once again nodded my head as my eyes closed completely focusing on his touches.

Ace's pov

I made sure to make all my actions slow and steady not to shock her in anyway. I wanted her to want me, to feel the love I have for her. I need all of her, I will have all of her tonight.

I lowered myself to her parts letting my warm breath hit it so she knew where I was. With a simple flick of my tongue she let out a beautiful noise that just made me want to do it again. I opened her lips letting my tongue slide in her as she gripped my hair moaning even more.

"Please...d-do it again." She whined out as I twisted my tongue exploding her deliciousness. I continued making sure she was well open and ready. I slid my pants off putting on a condom and getting in between her legs. Her beautiful hazel eyes looking at me.

"Please, I need you." I smashed my lips to hers as she finished, at the same time pushing into her quickly so it would be easier. She let out a strained moan biting my lip.

"I'm sorry love it will be over in a minute, just tell me when to move." She nodded as I kissed her neck letting her adjust. I felt her open up and as she gave me the okay I gave her the night to remember. The night she became my beautiful blue rose.