32

Ace's pov

I jumped up and grabbed both my girls spinning them around. They screamed in joy as I set them down. I picked Heaven back up and kissed her head as she snuggled into my neck before popping back up so I could see her face.

"DADDY! Hazel picked me up and told my teacher to back off her man!! Is that you daddy?!? Is it?! Is it!?! Is it!!?!?! If it is papa owes me fifty bucks, isn't that right papa!!" I laughed before setting her back down as she ran into the living room to terrorize her grandpa for the money he owed her.

I smiled at my baby as she stood in front of me with nothing special on. Her hair in a high messy bun with a few hairs out. Her jogging pants right below her bellybutton with a dark blue crop top to match her Jordan sandals and socks. I laughed as I seen her bellybutton bar said 'bite me'. Definitely is my queen no doubt. I grabbed her face and kissed her slowly as she opened her mouth letting my tongue explore her.

"Hey hey hey hey!! Let me meet the girl before you eat her face off! And to top it all save it for your room!" She laughed before pulling away as I rolled my eyes at my brother.

"I'm Hazel it's nice to meet you... sorry I don't know your name." I pulled her to my side as we headed for the kitchen. She pushed me away as she turned back to talk to Kyle.

"I'm Kyle, the oldest and obviously the better looking brother. Ace learned all his moves from me so I mean you are technically welcome for the amazing man. Anyway, this is my wife Marilynn, my eldest Jake, and youngest Harry. Ace here talked a lot about his 'angel from above that makes him feel like a god'." Marilynn hit him up side the head as I started cutting vegetables with Ma and Hazel sat on the counter. Everyone busted out laughing as Kyle rubbed his head.

"Don't let me hear that again or you will be outside with the horses when we get home. She doesn't want to hear that! It's bad enough she is with a King guy too. Anyway please just call me Mary, you are a stunning young lady. Don't worry about that King comment it just riles up Kyle and I get more attention." I gave a sweet smile to Mary. Me and Kyle smiled at each other and then together we attacked them both. As I picked up Hazel she gave out a laugh before I claimed her lips.Kyle grabbed Mary and kissed her hard before Ma slapped him upside the head to make him let go of her. I knew I was next to I stopped and ran for it. I laughed as I watched Kyle rub his head from the other side of the room. I missed laughing.

The rest of the night was just pure joy. Everyone laughed and joked, the kids jumped on Father it was just hilarious. Mary loves Hazel and enjoyed her hair as Hazel let her braid it. There is no hiding that Mary wanted a girl but the risk is to great and that hurts her. Hazel didn't mind she seen the smile it brought to Mary's face as she finished each little braid. Hazel misses her mom, that's for sure.

Ma made us all eat even though me and Hazel weren't hungry. The table was full of laughs and excitement. Even my Father gave a smile as we cracked jokes. I seen Hazel was being a bit distant, what was holding her back from enjoying tonight? God I hope she is okay. I can't have my baby hurting right now, not with everything going in the right direction now. I don't want her to be hurting at all.

The night finished young as I slid Hazel into the car and let the dogs jump into the back. I kissed Heaven's head who decided on staying with her Gaga and Unc till tomorrow. She cuddled into Kyle as I gave him and the boys a hug. Mary was already sleep as I kissed mom on the head.

"You know, she is a great girl. Strong, brave, beautiful...." I looked at Kyle as he gave Heaven to mom as she took the kids in. Kyle is always smiling, always happy so once he gets serious you know you need to listen.

"But?" I questioned kinda worried about his response.

"Is she ready? For this life? The way it rolls? Is she ready to pull a trigger with no hesitation? She is an amazing girl I will not deny that, but is she a girl who can understand this life?" I looked at the car as she cuddled into my hoodie she was using as a pillow.

"I don't know...we won't know till it's time. Goodnight brother, talk to Ethan he missed you." I replied hugging him one last time before heading to the car.

Once back at Hazel's house I laid her in the bed. Taking off her shirt since I know she hates it and pulled the blanket up to her stomach. A knock echoed through the house. Blu perked up as she began to growl. Angel and Aragon jumped on the bed all of them sitting in front of Hazel now.

I inched downstairs, gun in my waistband ready to be pulled out. Knocks echoed again as I reached the door. I eased it open to see darkness. Nothing seemed to be touched. I closed the door sitting on the couch. Setting the gun on the table rubbing my face trying to get a hold of the words Kyle said.

Is she ready? Is she ready to give up all her innocence? To disappear now and then from her family? To have everything come after her just because of something small? To finally give into the darkness of this world?

"Ace, good to see you. Thank you for taking care of that treasure upstairs, I'll take it from here." I was knocked out as a few blurry figures stood in front of me. Last thing that was heard was a scream before all I seen was blackness.

What have I done.

••••••••••
I know this is so over do but my summer has been crazy and I haven't had time to write and edit :(
DO HOWEVER enjoy these 3 new chapters <3
Make sure to vote pleaseeeee
See ya later troublemakers
-True_Legend.