7

Hazel's pov
9 am

I woke up in Ace's strong hold. I turned to face him, he looked so angelic in his sleep. Not mean, not intimidating, just resting. I didn't want to wake him so I just let him be as I slipped out of his hold. I headed back down stairs to the kitchen since it's the only place I know in the house.

Amelia was already there cooking once again. I wonder if she even slept at all. She looked refreshed and glowing like a gorgeous diamond. God she was so beautiful. She could literally be a goddess of some kind.

"Well good morning, how did you sleep hun?" She asked as I took a seat.

"Amazing actually. Did you sleep?" I asked back as she stirred some pancake batter.

"I did thank you. Definitely a refresher. Ahh Ace honey. Good morning I've never known you to sleep this long. Must of been nice to sleep next to an angel huh." I blushed a bit at Amelia's words before the same strength and strong scent surrounded me again. I felt so protected and warm in his hold, like all the evil couldn't even find me.

"That is was Ma, that it was." Ace replies before grabbing a piece of bacon. He got smacked with a spoon which made me laugh. He smiled at me, it was a warm smile like nothing I've seen on his face so far. It was nice to see.

"Oh stop being a fly and go get your little sister she will have to start getting ready for her riding lessons. You know how long it takes for her to get ready. Ace has a little sister named Emma. Unlike her three brothers she looks a lot like me." I laughed with Amelia as Ace disappeared.

"I bet she is very sweet. What does she ride?" I asked curiously.

"Horses, about a ten minute walk from here. We brought some with us from Australia. You can go after you have a quick shower. From the look on your face you need it. I'm afraid that the guest bedrooms aren't ready so you are going to have to shower in Ace's room as well." I gave a small smile at her with a nod.

"Mommy!! Ace took me away from my barbies!" A little girl that was about five-ish ran in. Her dark brown hair was in her face and her chocolate brown eyes were hiding behind them.
"Ohhh you're pretty. Did Ace hurt you is that why you are here? I'll make him be princess for a whole week as punishment." She was so adorable. She reached up for me as I picked her up sitting her on the counter in front of me.

"No he didn't hurt me I think your mommy telling him to stop being rude was enough punishment. I'm Hazel, it is so wonderful to meet you beautiful. I hear you're the princess around here." I gave her a sweet smile that she returned.

~20 minutes later~

"Emma hunny go tell your brothers to come eat. Breakfast is ready." She shook her head no and crossed her arms.

"They are big alien heads though mommy I don't wanna." I laughed at her cuteness and said I would do it.

I headed up the stairs and down the first hallway like Amelia said too. I seen two doors, the first one said office and the second said don't touch parents room. After about two more feet I seen a door that was pink and said Princess Emma on it that made me giggle.

At the end of the hall way there was one door that said Ethan and one said Ace. I knocked on the Ethan door first, it opened to a boy in shorts and no shirt. He was a little shorter then Ace but had dark brown hair and silver eyes. Seems so far all the boys have silver or grey eyes. They are a shocker that's for sure, unexpected to say the least.

"Who the fuck are you?" Just like Ace, must be a little brother.

"I'm Hazel, a friend of Ace's. Your mom said go eat. Oh and being rude won't get you anywhere in life buddy. Just a heads up to the real world." I turned and was gonna knock on Ace's when a hand grabbed me. Damn what's with people grabbing me ever hear of just saying my name. Seriously is it that hard??

"Watch your mouth. I could ru-" He stopped mid sentence looking away from me and behind me. He tried to act firm and unfazed but whatever it was his eyes shook from it and couldn't stay in one place.

"Ethan let go. Go eat like Ma said. Tell her I'll be there is a second. And if you ever put your hands on her again I promise you Ma will feed you through a straw. Always remember to respect God's gift before he takes it away from you." I felt Ace's eyes burn into the back of my head as his brother scoffed and headed down the hall way. Turning slowly I met Ace's storm grey eyes, they were fighting over something again. I assumed it was over Ethan and his attitude or over him touching me.

"Umm your mom said breakfast is ready and wanted me to come get you. Yea, that's all I got for you. Thanks I didn't need it but thanks." I said looking up at the godlike shirtless boy who towered over me. He just drew me in like I was a puppet on his own strings. I had no control when he is around. It's like he takes ahold of all my senses and abilities.

"Why do you make me so weak? You make me weak after a few day and yet you make me stronger as well. You are just so very special to me now. You just ahhh what will I do with you Hazel."