37

Ace's pov 2 days later

I haven't slept or eaten and all I can think about are my two girls. I know Hazel won't let Heaven see anything that would corrupt her innocence. But she is still my babygirl and I worry more then anything.

Hazel and her stubbornness definitely got in the way at least once so far. Which also means something is bound to happen fairly soon. I wish I was there with her. To hold her and tell her it's okay. This is all a giant bomb for her after almost 18 years of no blood father. God I need my queen by my side right now.

We've isolated the 'HBG' aka how bout that hand ran by some teens. We are making plans to move in soon. Once this prick is outta my way then my babygirl and queen can come home. I need them home as soon as possible.

"Boss, your father is here." I huffed as I nodded to let him in.

"Thank you Rodger. Son."

"Father. What brings you here?" I asked quickly to make this conversation shorter.

"I've come to talk some sense into you. All this fuss over one girl? Nobody is worth this much trouble. Do you know what you are putting on the line for this puppy love?" My blood began to boil before her words filled my head. 'Calm down. Use your words.'

"Yes father all this fuss over the women I fell in love with. All this over her because before I am a gangleader I am a father, a friend, a lover and the list goes on. If this was about mom you would be doing the same thing with no question. I'm doing this for the women I love and your now daughter. You need to respect that." He took a seat as we both refuse to lose eye contact.

"As a boy, I thought you would of been a sissy. Always baking with your mom and then playing with the weak kids instead of the strong. I see it now though, you only did all that because you have a heart, and enormous heart of gold. You my boy are a miracle and I have never doubted you. Save your queen and bring my daughter home." He stood and left as I sat stunned a bit by his words, finally he is letting me be me all because of Hazel. You will come home my queen, you will.

Hazel's pov 6 days later

We landed in New Orleans Louisiana after stoping in 2 other places and been here for two days now. Me and Heaven are watched around the clock and it is getting very annoying. I feel like a five year old being babied.

"Hazel can we go outside please?" I smiled as Heaven popped up from under my book.

"Sure babygirl let's get ready. You get the dog collars I'll get the shoes."

It's beautiful here but isn't home that's for sure. Me and Titan have gotten a bit closer Scorpion on the other hand not that much. I want to but I feel as if I can't.

"Hazel! Hazel! I got em!" Heaven ran and jumped on the bed we shared. I won't let her go to far from me, her protection comes first no matter what. She is the definition on Ace's future. She has this empire in her blood and I won't let that fall.

"Good job baby! Come on let's get everything on." She hurried to beat me as I just laughed at her. I grabbed my strap bag and put everything we would need in it then whistled for the dogs.

"Come on Hazel hurry hurry hurry!" She pulled me to the door as the dogs trailed behind. She was just a ray of sunshine in this dark cloud.

"Alright alright lets go to the park." I laughed at her as she skipped down the hall.

Everyone stared as we walked down the street. I would too if there were three large dogs and two girls walking down the street. It's not and everyday sight that's for sure.

Once we got to the park Heaven ran off by some little girls. I sat close as the dogs laid under the table. I watched as she ran with no care in the world, a big smile on her face. She was such a beautiful little girl, she looks so much like Ace, Ace...

I pulled out my phone looking at my lock screen of him and Angel on the floor. He is my universe, I can't think of not meeting him anymore. Theses past months of us being together has been better then phenomenal. He gave me back my light that I didn't even know I turned off.

"Hazel! Come meet my friend!" I looked up to see a smiling Heaven and a guy in a hood.

"Heaven come here now. Aragon fetch." Argon grabbed Heaven daring the man to pull her back as he dragged her by her shirt to me.

"Now now now that is no way to treat your future husband. How about you and me have a quick chat with out the young one?"

"Over my dead body. You leave willingly or with force you chose." I knew Titan and some others were some where they always are.

"Oh no, harsh words my beauty. You will come with me or that little pin on Heaven's neck will go into her skin killing her instantly. You chose." I looked at the little pin it was very close to her and I don't want to touch it.

"Fine but take it off her first." He inched close as he pulled it off her.

"Let's go." I stood up sitting Heaven down seeing Titan in the shadows.

"Heaven baby you wait here with the dogs til uncle Titan comes to get you okay?" Her eyes pouted not waiting me to go.

"Will you come back? I don't want you to go..." She said sadly and quietly. I hugged her tightly, like Ace hugged me.

"No matter what happens, I promise I'll see you again, no matter what I'll be back in your memories or in person. I love you babygirl." With those last words I was yanked away. After a few yards I turned to see her crying in Titan's arms as he looked at me.

This may be the last time I see him. I whispered protect her before getting into the black SUV then darkness...