13

Ace's pov

Did I mind the dare? Hell no, I was hoping she would accept it. Once she gave me a shy little smile I reassured her. I'd never do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

"It's ok my Queen I'll make is look like art, just like you." She gave me a bigger smile and I pulled her towards me.

I kissed her lips slowly while putting her against the wall, picking her up easily . I eased down to her jawline till I finally got to her neck. I screeched for the perfect spot and once she took a deep breath I knew I found it.

I latched on kissing, sucking, and biting her neck making sure it would stay there for a while. She tangled her hands in my black hair not wanting me to move. I could guess she was biting her lip not wanting to make a sound. Only if she knew how crazy she drove me. How crazy that sound can drive me if it comes from her soft lips.

After a good fifty seconds I let go of her and she slid down my body. I looked at my work as she just stared up at me. It was dark, darker then probably needed but hey now everyone will know who she belongs to. I gave her a kiss and we walked back out hand and hand.

"Took long enough I thought y'all were doing seven minutes in heaven." Derrick laughed with Malx and Christian.

"At least I would get some bro." Everyone else died with laughter while Derrick pouted.

"Low bro very low." He said making us laugh harder.

"Okay so who is all staying the night?" Hazel asked as I pulled her back down to my lap wrapping my hands around her waist with my head in the crock of her neck.

"Ummm everyone. Damn gurl get with the program." Christen said.

"Fuck you to Chris. This is getting boring who wants to wrestle?" Hazel offered and everyone yelled yeah. She got off my lap which I didn't like and moved the couches and table out of the way. She pushed a button and the tv retracted into the wall. She has a dope set up that's for sure.

"Who's first?" Jay asked and Dane and Derrick jumped at the opportunity. They are always in competition, no matter what it is. It was pretty funny after three minutes Dane got the upper hand and Derrick tapped. Next was Melody and Rose with Rose winning right a way. She is so quick and ready, seems like she has had much training.

"I got next. Who's against me?" Hazel said as Dane was gonna stand but Malx pulled him back down and shook his head no. No one else did so I stood up and gave her a smile.

"You can't be the hulk now." Jay said as Rose shook their head. Hazel gave me an evil smirk before pulling me up with her.

"Good luck babes." Is all she said before I seen Chris hit the bell thing we had. She dove straight to my feet. I jumped over her going to the ground on top of her.

I locked her arms with my legs trying to lock one of her legs so she would tap. Some how she got both arms out and flipped me and locked my right arm behind her back with her knee in my side. I tried to get it out of the lock but every time I moved she locked it even more.

"Just tap bro. She will still give you head later!" Derrick yelled. I gave him the evil eyes then tapped resulting in Hazel letting go. She pulled me up giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry. Everyone has lost to me and that hold." She pulled us back to the bean bag and we sat down.

"No one knows how she does it! If it isn't done right it doesn't hurt at all." Rose said sitting done on Jay as everyone else pulled the coaches back together and the tv back out.

We all began to talk about random things. Everything just chilled out. Well till my phone decided to ring. I pulled it out and of course it had to be Nichole. I tapped Hazel and she got up. I gave the boys the Nichole stare and walked out Hazel's front door.

"What Nikki?" I said leaning against my bike.

"I'm at your house." She just called me today!

"What do you mean you are at my house! You just called me this afternoon that I wouldn't get her for three weeks!" I said getting louder.

"Yea well they need me there now. Just come get your daughter before she goes into foster care." Ohh this stupid bitch.

"Be there in forty-five minutes." I said in a dead tone hanging up.

I breathed in and out slowly before sliding my body on my bike. I have only been in this town for a few weeks! Why is everything happening to me.

As I was about to slide my helmet on a hand touched my back. It was Hazel with a confused face. I totally forgot about her and the group.

"I'm sorry my love. I have to go get something..." I told her as I slid off and walked around my bike to stand in front of her.

"Well can I go?" Her eyes widened with question and I wanted her to come so bad.

"You won't like it...you won't want to be with me anymore." I said putting my eyes to the floor. She grabbed my helmet and walked back inside.

When she came back out her hair was in a ponytail and she changed clothes. She looked at me asking with her eyes if she could go again.

"Love promise me if I take you, you will let me explain before assuming. Please promise me that." I asked grabbing her face looking into her eyes. She laid her hands on mine and she gave me a soft little smile.

"I promise to let you explain." I kissed her forehead and grabbed my helmet out of her hands and slipping it on her head. I jumped on and helped her slide over as well. She flipped the flap down on the helmet and wrapped her arms around my waist. I let out a deep breath and took off.

So help me Jesus Christ please don't make me lose my angel and my Queen. I will do anything to keep them both.

•••••••••
I knowwwww this is roughly 2 weeks late but school and other stuff comes first :)

Anywhooooo

What will be Hazel's reaction? Will they still try each other out? Or does it change everything??

See you next Friday troublemakers
-Itztherealqueen