38

Scorpion's pov

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!" I screamed into the phone.

"We don't know sir...all we know is that Fernando has her..." I was furious no one would of known she was here so there must be a rat.

"Find her or you all will find a grave." I hung up rubbing my face as I felt my eyes begin to twitch in anger. I shook it off and called Ace.

"Hello? Hazel?" I felt my heart sink a bit for the poor boy.

"No it's Scorpion I have some bad news." I heard him move.

"What bad news? We beat them here why is that bad?" He questioned as I heard his voice get lower.

"She went with Fernando to save Heaven's life. We are tracking her now, I suggest that you get down here and quickly as possible." I listened for a moment to see if he would answer, but the line cut off.

I started a timer, so far she's been gone for an hour and now it's time we find her.

"Titan! Get me every map and computer processors. We need to find her."

I left her once I won't leave her again. Daddy's coming princess.

Ace's pov

I rushed to pack a bag, I promised her she would be safe and now she isn't. God why me huh just give me a bit of happiness!

"Ace hunny, calm down before you become the flash." I turned to see my mom walk towards me.

"Mom I can't lose her, I need her." I sat on the bed as she started to fold my clothes and put them in the bag.

"I know you do baby but you can't find her with a bunched up mind. You need to be calm and level minded to make sure nothing happens to her over quick actions." She zipped up the bag and put in on the floor.

"What if I'm to slow. What if I'm not fast enough and she is gone forever?" I looked at her as she grabbed my chin and focused just on me.

"You Ace will find her. You will get to her fast enough and you will bring her home. It's okay to be afraid, she is a strong girl and she will make it. Find her with a clear mind so no mistakes are made." She kissed my cheek before leaving the room. I huffed out a sigh knowing she is right. I finished packing my other bag and headed to the airport. As I sat on the private jet flashes of her came to my mind. I can't even imagine life without her now.

I'm coming babygirl and once I get you back you won't ever leave my side again no matter what.

Unknown pov

"How could you let him just take her like that! Ace and Scorpion won't stop till she is back with them! We needed a full proof plan damnit!" I yelled at him as he just laughed it off pulling me to his lap.

"Hush now kitten we want them to come. It's killing two birds with one stone. And after she is Fernando's officially we will run all of Australia and Mississippi. Just be patient." I smacked my lips to his happy with this little plan. Soon I'll be the most powerful women ever and no one can stop me, not even Scorpion.

"Come darling he is bringing her in. Then after me and you can go have some fun of our own." He pushed me up smacking my ass firmly as we walked out.

I always hated all these stairs, to many to go up and down over and over again. Maybe theses will be the first thing I fix in this hell hole. He opened the steel door as I seen her still knocked out handcuffed to the  metal bed. I felt nothing seeing her, no emotions roared out of me and I was happy they didn't. She was a mistake just like her family was a mistake.

"Shall we wake up the sleeping beauty?" Fernando asked as he held a bucket of water. Once the doctor gave her a full bid of  health he will start trying for a boy.

"Yes, but first let's take off those extra pieces of clothing, just leave her in bra and panties so it's easy access when the doctor is done." He nodded as I finished my order. This is what she gets for ruining my life, now I will ruin hers.

He cut off every thing but bra and panties as I said. I looked her over she seemed perfectly fine. A bit of a stomach but we can fix that with a few days of no food. He looked her over as well nodding his head in approval before Fernando threw the water on her. She sat up quickly looking around then at herself.

"Welcome to your new home Hazel, after the doctor checks you over you will be married then fucked till you give me a grandson by Fernando. Any questions? No good." Her eyes searched for a way to escape before they fall on to me.

She looked me up and down in disgust like I did her. Neither of us wanted to see each other and that was noticeable beyond belief. She pulled at her chains coming face to face with me. Her eyes filled with hate and anger  as she wished she could kill me, the feeling is mutual.

"Hello Hazel." I said as she pulled one more good time moving the metal table making me jump back.

"You left in the cold and darkest time. You decided I wasn't good enough for you because you left him and kept me. You are the definition of a large cold hearted evil manipulative conniving bitch. Once this is all over I will be the one to hold the gun to your head and pull the trigger. You won't win this time... you won't walk away like nothing happened mother."

•••••••••
Hope you like this. Make sure you vote!! See you later troublemakers.