28

Ace's pov

Once leaving the school I got home and let Aragon out. I got dressed to meet up with my father, Joshua King the big bad man. My father is a tough man, tough and dangerous.

Once letting Aragon back in I jumped in my dark blue charger and drove off to the warehouse to deal with the things that needed my attention.

"Father." Was my blank response as I walked through the doors. The smell of rust, blood, and gun powder filled my nose, the smell of a mafia.

"Ah son, come we have a guest." I nodded following him to the warehouse office, the only really clean place in this hell hole.

"Scorpion, meet my son and new leader of the Blue Roses Ace King. Ace meet the leader of the Black Hearts Scorpion. He is a new member in our treaties." I nodded my head at the men.

He had pitch black hair with green eyes that could grab anyone's attention immediately. His face reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. He had the look of a killer no doubt.

"Nice to meet you young man. Good to see the mafia is in control of a fine looking young man. Joshua until next time, Ace." He got up and walked out. A boy ruffly 20 walked out with him, he looked so much like the man it was unreal. He held my eye contact until my father cleared his throat and his hazel eyes left mine.

"So, what do you think?" And from that point all you heard from the room was me and my father's loud voices screaming at each other. We delt with the problems that needed attention that way. Different strong views cause different ways.

Finally he gave up and I left. It was almost 2 pm which meant and hour before Hazel gets out and 10 minutes before Heaven got out.

I drove off to Heaven's school. Ma usually picks and drops her off so it will be a good surprise for my babygirl. I texted my Ma the plan and took off.

I drove up to the parking lot and jumped out taking my phone with me to make sure no one called. I waited away from the other mothers and fathers who all looked at me like I was insane. Some groups of moms looked at me like I was a piece of meat but little did they know I had a beautiful women to call my own already.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!" My smile brightened as my gorgeous daughter ran out of her teacher's hand and into my arms. The poor teacher looked baffled as she let the other child go and headed towards me.

"So you are the famous father Heaven had told us so much about. I'm her teacher Miss.Lillian. You are?" She batted her false lashes at me as I mentally rolled my eyes at the young teacher.

"Ace King. Nice to meet you." I nodded my head at the lady as Heaven jumped into the conversation.

"Yea! And he is with my new mommy Hazel! She is very pretty!" I laughed at my daughter as the lady looked disappointed.

"On that note, it was nice to meet you but I must go pick up Hazel as well. Have a wonderful day." I walked away with Heaven in my arms.

After buckling her in we still had 30 minutes before my baby got out so I took Heaven to get a ice cream cone from Joe's IceIce. Definitely the best ice cream joint here in Stonewall.

We jammed to Alicia Keys and Adele all the way to the school. Parking in the front of the school and getting in the back to clean off my ice monster of a daughter.

"Ewwww daddy stop!! I wanna play!" I laughed at her as she made faces while I wiped her face clean. I put her hair up in a messy bun so it was out her face then let her go.

I sat on the hood of my car as Heaven rolled around in the grass. I smiled at the beautiful creature I made, my mini me I swear. One of the few things that bring me an effortless smile.

"DING!" I looked to the doors as people began to rush out. Some stopped and looked at Heaven but many just kept going not caring at all.

"UNCLE DERRICK! UNCLE DANE! UNLCE MAX! I'VE MISSEDED YOU!" I watched her run into Max's arms as he squeezed her tight. She went to each off them before finally getting put back in my arms. The boys will always protect her with their lives.

I watched the whole group come out except my babygirl. I looked at Jay as he rolled his eyes before I heard her voice, it wasn't sweet.

"FUCK ME UP THEN! I DARE YOU!" I looked over as my baby came out backing a girl up against a tree. She seen Heaven in my arms and whispered in the girl's ear before turning and running towards us dropping her bag half way. Heaven jumped out my arms before jumping into Hazel's with no effort.

"Hello babygirl." I said as I engulfed her in a hug after she set down Heaven.

"Hi baby." She smiled at me before I claimed her lips. The boys whistled as the girls clapped.

"Ewww daddy stop eating Hazel! We need to dress up tonight!" Heaven yelled from Max's arms. We pulled apart laughing at her cuteness.

"Well then we better get going huh?" Hazel inched out my grip before grabbing Chris's keys out his hands.

"Actually my love I need to go back to my place and do a few things then I'll be over." She started inching towards Chris's car.

"Okay I'll take you." I said taking large steps towards her. Call me over protective but she knows with me being a new leader they will target her to get to me.

"Mmmm not today baby. I'm a big girl I promise I'll be okay. Jay be a doll and grab my bag won't you." Then she dashed to Chris's car as I took off with her. The door popped open as she jumped in closing it right before I got there.

"Hazel! Let me in!" I yelled as she gave me a sweet smile and blew me a kiss. She backed up and sped out in Chris's bright red Porsche. I rolled my eyes before grabbing Heaven and buckling her back in.

"Follow her. I know she isn't going home." Max nodded at me before getting on his bike and driving off. We all said our goodbyes and I got in.

What is it you are hiding love?