25

Haze's pov

After getting into full mafia mood I walked out the room. I felt all the eyes on me as I walked to the stairs to meet Ace. It's was 7:45 pm and he said we had leave at 7:50 pm.

As I descended the stairs I heard the growl of the one and only Ace. I swear sometimes I think he is apart werewolf or vampire or some mystical creature. Everyone's eyes left me as Ace's became glued to me. Now ladies and gentlemen meet Mafia Ace King.

"No to high cut go change." I knew he meant the slits on the thighs and the low back.

"Nope to bad. It's almost time to leave. Let's go. Benny please bring the Silver Dodge to the front. And ring for Liam to drive us will you." Benny aka Benjamin left as requested and everyone else filed out as they felt the tension enter.

"I said change. No man is allowed to look at what is mine and that rule still stands tall." I rolled my eyes. This man is so overprotective over something so small.

"No we are going to be late as is. No one will take me from you that I swear on now please daddy let's go." Daddy is his little pet name which drives him crazy and I love it because I get my way. No I'm not Miss.Spoiledbrat but with him it just is nice to have. And compliments his Latino dominic.

"Fine, let's go my love." He dragged me out to the car and dismissed Liam which meant he wanted to drive.

After a 30 some minute drive we came to another mansion. A worker took me out the seat and then hurriedly let my hand go as he seen who was the driver. Great even more reason for him to be mad. I was touched by a "pig rat", his words not mine.

We walked in and our names were announced. "Young Mr.King and Mrs.King have arrived." All attention was turned to us, I seen them begin to talk but I wasn't scared of their words.

There were strippers and drug dealers everywhere as well as gang leaders and their members. Like every other party I have been dragged to sadly. Ace began to talk with an older man. No intention to look at me knowing who Ace was. I dislike it sometimes, not being acknowledged and shunned away.

"Salvo, how are you old man?" Ace shook his hand.

"Not that old. I'm good however. My boy is taking over the business after this night. Ahh and meet my new wife Lilliana." The plastic blonde decked out in jewelry gave a smile.

"Nice to meet you handsome." She batted her lashes and I pucked in my mouth.

"Hello, this is my wonderful Queen Hazel. Baby this is Damien Salvo one of the richest men in the country." I gave a small smile and shook his hand quickly.

"Nice to meet you. You as well Lilliana." She rolled her eyes before walking away with Damien.

We continued to mingle and talk with people. Some conversation became graphic explaining how they killed someone or got some type of hooker to pay their debts. Some people were down to earth though like one guy named Jameson. I guess he is a fellow gang leader that we have an alliance with. He is a sweet guy from his exterior.

"It's the life hahaha!" Jameson hit Ace on the back as I smiled with Jameson's pregnant wife.

"It is. My love, father wants me. Would you like to come?" I nodded as we left. Climbing the long white stairs to the 3rd floor, thank god for sneakers.

We passed so many doors before we stopped in front of the largest one. It had details carved in as well as a red handle. If they wanted to scare people away from the door they definitely succeeded. I swear that's all gang people worry about, scaring people.

Ace's pov

This meeting was with a lot of the upper class leaders and I knew that they would ask about Hazel. I'm confident she will be stern and outspoken with me here.

I knocked then walked in. They all sat at large and long table some with there women others making out with hookers. Dad was speaking with an old family friend but once he seen me he nodded. I returned it taking a seat as the meeting was called to start.

I sat as Hazel stood behind me her hands folded on top of the chair. I seen eyes on her and every pair I caught I glared till they looked away. I grabbed her hand and brought her to my lap. She leaned on the table as I rubbed her thigh. Her mark still showed brightly and everyone got the hint.

"Shall we start then?" My father spoke. The yelling began.

"The dragons need to back off my territory before I have my men open fire! We own it by contract it is ours!" A middle aged man screamed.

"We are rethinking that contract as our needs are not being met! Our shipments are small and not sellable in any way, shape, or form!" Another screamed back.

That's all that happened, arguing with one and other till both found a suitable deal on their own sides. I've been coming to these since I was 12, figuring out the system and who has the best stuff and those who will rob you blind. I am arguably the only leader who has over 30 contracts and all in his favor.

"Ace! How much to have the hooker on your lap? She looks very fun." The first man who started the screaming matches blurted out. Father sat back not saying a word and Hazel looked at me and I nodded as she stood walking over to the pervert. She draped her hand over him before pulling her gun out and putting it to his head, good girl.

"I am no hooker, but I am fun. Isn't this fun?" He nodded no quickly as everyone watched in surprise except me and father who were amused.

"Davidson keep your dick in a real whore before she blows your head off, and I mean both of them." Father said as everyone laughed at the joke. Hazel walked back to my side throwing her leg on me to put her gun back in the holster. I smiled as she kissed my lips before sitting back on my lap. Damn was that sexy.

The meeting continued as scenarios of what could happen later ran through my head, tonight my beautiful white rose shall become blue.

••••••••

So miss me...
I haven't updated in so long!!

Other news:
I changed my username but the troublemakers will always be here :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Gotta leave you in suspense.