48

Ace's POV
2 months later

"ACE GET OUT AND GET ME A PUPPY OR ILL SHOOT....ummm max? YEAH OR ILL SHOOT MAX!" Hazel is currently 2 weeks overdue and has been raging since 5 am.

"Wait! What did Max do?!? What did I do?! Ace is the one who won't give you the damn dog. Blame him not me. Shoot him not me!" Max yelled back from behind me. His scary ass is using me as a shield. I wonder if his balls will ever drop.

Everything has been going very smooth these last months. With the mafia moving steadily, my family growing great, and enemies at bay I've been able to give Hazel and Heaven my almost full attention. And now we are here, she and Heaven want another dog. On top of the four we have. Those being the guard dobermans Thor and Loki and also Angel, and Blu.

"Babygirl we have four now. Four very intimidating dogs why do we need another?" I asked as she got ready to throw the last pillow off of our bed.

"Ace...you...will...AHHH FUCK! ACE!!! ACE MY WATER JUST BROKE! ACE THE BOYS ARE COMING!" It took me a second to register what she said. Then I sprung into action while Max sat there staring at Hazel.

"Umm Ace....she um wet the bed..." Max blurted out as Hazel stepped down from the bed. I threw the diaper bag at him.

"Max if you don't get out of my face and get me a car I will have Ace shoot you in the ass then have Dane take the bullet out just to do it again." I laughed under my breath as I picked Hazel up. Max quickly dashed out the room yelling about the baby coming.

"Just breath for me my queen. We are heading to the hospital now but you need to breath." I tried to keep her calm with my voice because I knew she was going to start freaking out. I mean she has two babies coming out of her.

"Ace I promise you that this won't ever happen again!" She screamed loudly pushing her self more into my body. Little does she know I want at least five kids. But that's a talk for another time.

"Ok baby look we are here. We made it baby keep breathing." I picked her up. We rushed into the hospital as I seen our doctor already waiting with a bed. My dad's older sister Mary May.

"Ok Ace you need to go get ready. I have her it's okay." I looked down at my baby as she gave me a small smile. I kissed her forehead watching her breath and being pushed away from me.

I followed the intern into a small room. He help me put everything on and then walked me to Hazel. I thanked him as he gave me a caring smile. I opened the swinging door, Hazel was already prepared and pushing. Hopefully this is a quick birth or she might literally kill me.

"Hazel, hey baby I'm here. Shhhh there you go push, push hard." She grabbed my hand and screamed loudly. My aunt ready and watching while the other nurses were ready with a towel and sucker thing. I watched curiously but also very grossed out.

"Ok ok. That's it Hazel keep pushing hard....ok ok ok one last push for baby number one." Hazel listened to my aunt pushing hard before cries rang in the room.

"It definitely is a boy. Come Ace hurry before the second starts. Cut his cord." A nurse placed scissors in my hand and I cut it where my aunt instructed. As I watched nurses clean and move my little boy Hazel started screaming again. Baby number two is on the way.

"ACEEE!! AHHHHHH IT HURTS! AHHHH" I quickly returned to her side grabbing her hand once again. She continued to scream and push for ten more minutes. Second was almost there and bigger then his older brother.

"Yes Hazel! Last push and you are officially done! Push Hazel push!!" My aunt said sternly. Hazel squeezed my hand tightly screaming out and pushing one last time. Crying, heavy breathing, and nurses moving is all you heard in the room. I rested my forehead on a heavy breathing Hazel.

"D-Did I do it? Are they here?" Hazel asked softly mother instincts already in her raising Heaven with me.

"Yes my queen. Our boys are here see? They are coming towards us." I pointed as my aunt walked to us with both our boys in her arms. She handed me one and handed the other to Hazel. I smiled at the little guy in my arms looking at my beautiful Hazel doing the same with our other little man.

"Okay. We are going to get them fully clean and you as well Hazel. Ace go ahead and wait in her room everyone will be there soon." She took back our boys as I kissed Hazel walking out the room.

I cleaned up and waited in Hazel's private room thanks to my aunt. Heaven sat on the floor reading a picture book excited to see her new little brothers. I sat back thinking about how good I have it. A queen by my side, a strong mafia at the palm of my hands, and my bloodline going strong for the future. It brings me so much pride.

I was still lost in my thoughts as they wheeled in the boys. Heaven jumped up and watched as the nurse's smiled at her. She smiled back and ran up to the boys looking at them on her tippy toes. I thanked the two nurses and watched them leave before picking Heaven up to see them better. With them clean now you can see their black hair both full of it. Their eyes were shut so eye color was undetermined. Both were a light brown obviously taking after their mother mostly.

"Daddy they look funny." I laughed at my daughter setting her down. I still looked in aww at my boys. My boys, it rolled so nice off my tongue just like with Heaven's birth. I sat back down with Heaven in my lap waiting for Hazel to see her new family members. Our new family members.