10

Hazel's pov

I don't know this guy and for damn sure won't be his toy.

"Ha funny. Get out of my way." I tried getting around him but he moved with me. Emma began to look so I pushed him through a door that was behind us.

I kept pushing and pulling away from him, nothing worked. He threw me against a wall and once I hit the ground my breathing increased. My anxiety started kicking in. He lowered his self to my level and grabbed my chin harshly.

"Now you are going to be a good whore and walk out of here easy then come home with me and become my toy. This will teach Ace a lesson now won't it sweetheart." I spit in his face.

"I don't belong to anyone asshole. Go fuck yourself." He wiped the spit off of his face and grabbed me by the neck pulling me up.

"Fine go the hard way." His hands tightened around my throat and I didn't know what to do. Another guy walked pass the window and I mouthed help me. He took off and I was still in this guy's grip. I used all the strength I had left and kneed him in his jewels. Once he hit the ground I kicked him in the face knocking him on his back moaning in pain.

The door slammed open and I seen a worried Ace

"Ace help me..." Then all I seen was black.

Fuck my life man.

Ace's pov

After getting pissed at Hazel I walked out off to my horse Shadow, he is pure white thoroughbred. He use to be a dark grey as a colt but became a bright white as he got older. I saddled him up and thought about taking him to the beachy like area. Once deciding yes I opened his gate but didn't get far as one of the guys from the gang told me someone was trying to knockout Hazel in the tack room by Em.

I took off on Shadow and jumped off him before he fully stopped. I didn't want to grab Emma's attention so I snuck in quickly and looked in the tack room for the kids.

I opened the door to a guy on the floor with a bloody nose and Hazel on her hands and knees trying to breath. She looked up at me her hazel eyes glazed over in uncertainty.

"Ace help me..."

She passed out and I picked her up rushing to Shadow and caring her in my arms while steering my horse back home. I made sure to tell my guy to put the scum in the cells that are a few minutes from the house. Ma is a nurse she should know what to do about Hazel.

I banged through the back door yelling as Ma came in. She pointed to the couch and I laid Hazel down. My mom began checking her over as I just paced back and forth behind her.

"She will be fine just banged up. Take her to your room and let her rest. Then bring yourself back down here." I nodded and headed to my room. After setting her down gently and covering her I placed a kiss on her forehead and went downstairs to face the beast, my Ma.
"You have five minutes before I go off young man." I gulped and explained what I knew to Ma. I also explained what I felt for Hazel and how I met her. She was a bit ticked but also concerned about Hazel.

"Ace James King I told you to stop claiming girls. They are their own person and make choices on their own." She wacked me upside the head.

"Yes Ma I know but she is so different. Every other girl would of fell to my feet when I talked to them but she, she stood up to me and put me in my place. She played my little game for a while and came here even after she told me to fuck off. Mama she makes me feel alive after just days! I haven't felt like this at all, not even with Nichole. Ma I'm so confused but I know I can't let her go. She is the Queen I've been looking for." My mom breathed in and out shaking her head. I knew it wasn't out of disappointment, more out of hope then anything.

"My boy I know she is different but she knows nothing of the family gang or your daughter for Gods holy sake! She is different but that means her reaction will be as well. How are you going to tell her huh? She will care about your daughter and you, you know that. What if she chooses to leave huh? What are you going to do then. What are you going to do if she says no? If she walks away because she doesn't want part of this life?" I didn't think of that.

"I don't know yet but I won't let her leave me. I'm so selfish I know but she is my moonlight, she makes me smile. Ma I need her and I have a feeling she is going to need me." Ma nodded her head and kissed my head.

"Don't break her Ace, she is already broken enough. There is a lot you won't even know from this file." She gave me a folder that said Hazel Grey information. Ma left me in the living room with the folder. I walked up the stairs back to my bedroom and I sat at my desk and began to open the file. Hazel's soft breathing let me know she would be okay. I looked at her then back at the first page of the file.

This may change everything. This may break up everything and everyone in minutes.

•••••••••••

Thought y'all deserved a bonus chapter :)

This is a bit shorter I am sorry. The next chapter will be longer then usual.
Bye troublemakers <3
-itztherealqueeen