33

Hazel's pov

Waking up tied to a dirty mattress, definitely cliché. Is this a fucking movie or a book or some shit? I mean come on really, oh and I'm in my bra and jogging pants isn't that great.

"Ahhh the Princess awakes from her slumber. You know your dogs put up a big fight, we had no choice to bring them with." I looked to where his eyes were as Blu and Aragon laid connected to heavy chains.

"Where is Angel!?!" I screamed sitting up pulling on the chains that held me to the bed. The bed was old, rusty, and definitely breakable. Is it that easy though?

"Angel? Oh that white pitbull? He will make a fine fighting dog. That wolf would of been to if she would actually gave in to the stick." I pulled on the chains again as the man began walking towards my dogs. Once his back was to me I gave the chains a few good yanks making the old bed break. The metal bar dropped to the ground. The chains hung from my wrist as I stood tall.

He jumped up reaching for me. I grabbed the chain on my right wrist and wrapped it around his neck. Forcing him to his knees I pulled the chain more. He was turning purple as the door opened, letting up on my hold a little bit I watched three more men walk in.

"So you do use your brain. Do me a favor sweetheart let my guy go." I looked to the man talking. He didn't look a day over thirty-five.

"Bring me my dog. A pet for a pet." I tightened the hold on the guy's neck as the youngest looking boy walked out bringing back Angel. He laid him on the bed as I released the guy. He fell on his hands catching his breath as I checked on Angel.

"What do you want with me." I stood walking towards the man. His hair was pitch black with striking green eyes. He toward over me in height, they all did but I didn't back down. They seemed so familiar, so recognizable.

"Titan." He completely ignored my question as he turned to the youngest looking boy. He was roughly my age, he also had pitch black hair but with hazel eyes.

"Father." The guy replied as my eyes shifted towards him.

"Take Hazel here to my room and give her a shirt. I must make a call to Ace to have him come and be in this meeting. Esabon, take her dogs back to the kennels. No harm comes to them or I will allow her to have your head."

The Titan guy came and undid the chains on my wrist. I looked at him, his eyes were just so similar to mine. He pushed lightly on my back as I snapped outta my trance and walked with him. Guys were every where, some doing nothing others loading guns. They stared before quickly turning their eyes in a different direction. I looked and seen the guys face, it was a face of  'look at her die' but why? He doesn't owe me anything?

"There are clothes in the closet. Don't leave the room I will come and get you. No one will come in other then me and...my father." He turned his back to me walking towards the door. I grabbed him quickly spinning him to face me again.

"Why do you look so familiar?" He shook my hand off before opening and closing the door. I signed as I tried to put the pieces together.

Who are these men? Why am I here? Why do I feel so connected to them? God Ace...I need you right now.

I pulled on a plain black muscle t-shirt. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and looked around the room. There wasn't much other then the closest and bathroom. Next to the completely white bed was a picture frame, not to big but still noticeable.

The picture inside looked like a happy little family. A man, women, baby girl, and a baby boy. Picking up the picture frame I recognized the women...my birth mother. I looked down to the baby girl in the man's hands, it was me! The same exact mark on my neck was on hers... The man, he is my father?!?!

But that's impossible!! A million thoughts ran through my head as I grabbed the picture. I went to slam open the door to realize it was locked. I looked everywhere finally finding a gun and blowing the lock off. I pointed the gun to the nearest man and he froze unsure what to do.

"Where is your leader?" I asked as he pointed his shaky finger to the right.

"L-L-Last door on the right blue handle." I lowered the gun as I marched towards the door. It was also locked so I shot the lock off. I opened the door to three men all pointing their guns at my head ready to shoot.

"LAY YOUR WEPONS MEN! Titan I told you to lock her in my room!" I held the gun high as I walked towards him. He looked at me then it hit me.

It was like a thousand pounds or bricks hitting me all at once. My hopes and dreams as a child ran threw my head like a heard of wild horses. Dreams of my father to come back and take me home, to love me every day and night. It was all I ever dreamt of till I was twelve, till I finally let the dream go. Till I allowed myself to accept he was never going to come back and here, here he was the whole time! For eighteen years he was in the same town! Same place but never came to me! Let me go through everything by myself and cry myself to sleep some nights wishing he was still there!

"Hazel...lower the gun. Let's talk about it all princess." I looked at him eyes red and said,

"Do you remember when you left?"

••••••
Remember to vote :)