20

Hazel's pov

I woke up getting in the shower and doing my mourning routine. I wrapped myself in my fuzzy black towel and walked into my closet. Pulled on matching red panties and bra, and a big t-shirt before hearing a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled

"The sexiest man in the world!" I laughed and walked down banging on Jay's door to get him up.

I opened the door getting picked up wrapping my arms and legs around Ace afraid to fall. Before even realizing it my lips were captured by his.

"Morin beautiful." He said kissing my neck lightly.

"You're here early. I don't leave my place for the next forty-fiveish minutes." I said as he put me down.

"What? I was excited to take my baby to school, is that a crime?" He smiled at me as someone coughed behind us.

"Okay I know I do this with Rose but come on they make a room!!" Jay said buttoning his jeans. I laughed as Ace let me go.

"It's pay back my dear friend. Now take out my dogs while I cook. Pleaseeeee." He huffed but grabbed the leashes and walked out.

I walked to the kitchen with Ace behind me, he took a seat as I pulled out pans and food. I put music on and started working. I felt Ace's eyes on me the whole time even when I put food down for the dogs.

"Eat." I gave a plate to both boys and walked upstairs, Ace not to far behind.

I grabbed some ripped jeans and kept my simple t-shirt on. I put in some of my piercings and looked in my bathroom mirror. Rose had a field day in my closet a year ago taking away some things and putting in more girly things. That girl dreams of me in a dress I swear.

I walked out the bathroom and stood in front of Ace. He stopped stuffing his face and looked up at me.

"Hair down or up?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"I love your hair down. Then I can play with it more. Also when did you get a belly button piercing?" I just shrugged

"I got it with Rose and Melody so Rose wasn't scared. " He nodded and kissed my cheek walking out. I smiled and let my hair out of the bun it was in from the shower. Laced up my blue Jordans and put my grey hoodie around my waist, topping it all with my black string Nike bag. What? I may be a tomboy but I still like clothes, shoes, and style.

I jogged down the stairs kissing my dogs goodbye and grabbing my keys. After locking the door and hooking the keys to my jeans I turned to face Ace. Jay already left to pick up Rose from her dad's.

"Ready now love?" He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers.

"Yep now lets go make me look hot on your bike." He laughed as I dragged him down the hallway and stairs to the parking lot.

I took his helmet and we started our way to prison. I had a feeling that today might be a good day, but karma might have it out for me so you just never know.

After Ace parked his bike next to Max's and Dane's I jumped off as he took his helmet and pulled me in leaning against the bike. The rest of my group came down the path and we all stood in a circle kinda shape. Melody had her girlfriend Annabelle with her, she is such a shy girl it is crazy.

"Hey Annabelle." I said turning around as Ace's hands held my hips drawing circles on my jeans.

"Hi..." She said quietly, Melody kissed her softly saying it's okay which I thought was so cute. It surprised Ace's boys which was funny to see their faces. Derrick looked kinda bummed, poor boy didn't know she didn't swing his way.

We made small talk just chillin till the bell rang and we all went to our lockers separating. Ace put his right hand in my left butt pocket as his left held his helmet. Everyone stared walking down the hall but I didn't care since everyone knew who I was and knew I didn't care about rumors.

"Hey handsome." Kirsten Becker aka Kisses nicknamed by her self, also one of the major school whores. Don't get me wrong the girl is cute and all but to cocky about herself and what she has. Daddy's the richest man in town and she takes advantage of that.

"Move." Was Ace's response which made me laugh under my breath. Her faces held surprise as her hand met her chest all dramatic and shit.

"Do you know who I am!" She stomped her heel as people started to stop walking and look. I seen from a far Jesse Slickblack aka star quarter back for the team and her ex lover start walking our way. Long story short she broke up him and he wants her back, bad.

"Guessing you're the girl who opens her legs trying to making everyone's life hell, right? It's just now eight am no one wants to hear your loud voice." She stomped her heels again as Jesse came and put his arms around her.

"You okay baby?" He glared at Ace who returned a dark smirk as Jesse's crew began to step up ready to help their leader. I sure as hell wasn't going to let Ace get jumped, no way.

"Come on now Jesse do you really want a repeat of last year? Who walked away bloody and with broken bones? Oh yeah! You. So walk away, now. Save yourself the embarrassment." I felt people behind me, as I turned I seen Ace's boys, Jay, and Malx standing tall.

Kirsten stepped up raising her hand quickly as everyone gasped thinking she was gonna hit me. I quickly grabbed her hand slinging her around locking her head in my inner elbow. Before I could see what happened next a fist hit my nose making me stumble back. I was caught looking up into black eyes, Ace's eyes. They were full of anger and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Ace...baby focus on me. It's alright they will get what the deserve." I grabbed his face but he looked behind me and I knew he was going to do it.

"Listen to your hoe man, don't do it!" Jesse high fived his friends and Ace took my hands off his face and stepped infront of me still not saying anything.

"Yo Jesse I think he needs a lesson!" A random guy yelled and that topped the cake for Ace.

He lunged forward swing a heavy right to Jesse's face. Once Jesse hit the ground Ace was on top of him just going in. Guys grabbed at Ace and Max, Dane, Jay, and Malx went in and started fighting as Derrick held me back.

"DERICK PLEASE LET ME GO!! I NEED TO STOP THIS!" I screamed as he nodded and let me go grabbing a guy who was on top of Dane.

"ACE!"

BANG
••••••
Superrrrrrr late up date :( but school comes first.

What are we thinking?
Who won?
Someone die?

Welp until the next chapter :))