12

Hazel's pov

In this town I'm know as the dangerous challenge. The unknown dangerous girl no can get but is "drop dead" gorgeous and has everyone going crazy. I push every single guy away and yet I can't push Ace away, I want him here, with me.

Every Saturday night my group has a game night I guess you can call it. We all get together usually at mine and Jay's apartment, order food and have a sleep over, damn we sound like little kids.

Any who I invited Ace and his friends because Jay asked me to and knowing Ace he would of came anyway. How the hell do I already know him that much ugh fuck my love life.

I gave Ace my address again and said good bye to Amelia and Emma. Ethan seems to hate me but whatever his choice I guess. Am I actually a hateable person?? Ehhh oh well.

I stopped at McDonald's and grabbed fries and shakes. Then I went to Taco Bell and got 4 boxes of 12 soft shell tacos and 1 box of hard shell. Finally I stopped at Dollar Tree and got a tub of Vanilla ice cream along with a tub of Sherbet for myself.

After picking up Malx and Christian I headed to the apartment. As I pulled into the parking area I seen 4 things happening. 1)Ace and the guys were there, 2) my dog was outside, 3) a man was trying to hit Angel with a stick trying to get him to drop something, 4) Ace and the guys were trying to get the man to back off. I stopped my car and jumped out so quick I almost forgot to park.

"Angel! Baby come here!" I yelled and when he seen me he dashed to my side. I pulled the shoe out of his mouth and told him to stay. He couldn't sit from the man hitting him on his back side a few times.

"Here sir, I do apologize for the way my dog acted but if you ever hit him again you will feel exactly what he does. Don't ever abuse an animal. " I said handing him the shoe. He snatched it out of my hand and huffed at me.

When he was out of my sight I looked at the guys. When they tried to speak I just pointed to the car signaling to get the stuff out of it. I picked up Angel trying not to make him whine and took him inside.

After cleaning up his back I carried him into my room and put him on the bed. I changed in to blue joggers and a black sports bra. I grabbed a pink pair of joggers and a red pair matching them with white sports bras. As I went into the bathroom Rose and Melody walked in and I pointed to the bed and they grabbed their sets. We are always sharing clothes and buying clothes for each other.

After brushing out my hair and throwing it in a messy bun I left my room with Angel by my side limping slowly. Blu was laying on the floor and everyone else was on the couches or chairs.

"Who let him out?" I asked sitting on the bean bag causing Blu to come lay by me. No one moved an inch knowing I was ticked off. Everyone knows who's dogs these are and with that everyone knows I don't fuck around with them either.

"Jay did it!" Dane said pointing. I looked at Melody and she nodded. I jumped up and swiped at his chest trying to grab a fist full, but before I could even reach I was yanked down by someone, that someone being Ace. I pulled his hands off of me and went to get the game system.

Jay isn't afraid of me, none of them are, but he knows what my dogs mean to me. He knows they are pretty much what I have left of him. Of the only blood family I have ever had, my grandfather.

The next two hours were filled with Xbox games and eating. It was fun even with Ace and the others being there for the first time. Christen's extra ass made a big fuss about me and Ace when I sat on his lap to play the game. Dane and Derrick joined him and none of them stopped till I had Blu growl at them all.

"Yes I'm with Ace. Good job CC you are the sixth person to figure it out." I gave a slow clap causing everyone to laugh. After the little out burst we all decided it was time for a new game. We all decided on truth or dare, the one game I dread.

"Okay Dane truth or dare?" Derrick asked his brother. Oh yeah come to find out they are brothers, twins actually but they look nothing alike.

"Dare I ain't a pussy." He said proud pushing out his chest.

"I dare you to go eat Angel's dog food." Ow that's gotta hurt, Angel's food is covered in slobber. But he did it, he grabbed a hang full and shoved it in his mouth chewing hard and fast. After a couple of chews he rushed to the bathroom and spit it out.

We kept going with the dares and a couple of truths. Melody licked Blu's paw, Rose licked Jay's foot. Oh Max kissed Christian's ass too. Those were the best dares out of them all. I was smart and took all truth because my friends would dare me to do something with Ace. He had to kiss Dane and that was funny, he is still pouting about it.

"Okay Haz dare or dare?" Rose asked

"What happen to truth?" I said grabbing a blanket as Ace's chin rested on my right shoulder.

"You know for us to the end the game everyone must do one dare, you are the last one sunshine." She replied to my question.

"Just give me one." I said closing my eyes.

"I dare you to let Ace give you a hicky." See what did I tell you. If I back out the I won't be the dare queen anymore. I looked back at Ace and he just shrugged. I got up and pulled him up heading to my room. Once we were in there I shook my head with a small smile and Ace smiled back.

"It's ok my Queen I'll make is look like art, just like you."