40

Ace's pov

I picked up the test holding it firmly in my hand. They have my queen and now my child, my unborn child.

"Pick up the search speed. He needs to be found and when it comes to killing him it will be me. He has my queen and now my child. Find. Him." I stood walking out and to the woods behind his hotel.

I walked for a solid twenty minutes till I was far enough so no one would hear me. Then, I screamed. I screamed and let every emotion out of my body. I let my anger, sadness, worries, everything leave me as I screamed and punched a tree blood and a bruise already forming.

"I'm coming baby, I promise I'm coming..."

Hazel's pov

"Wife meet the doctor. Doc full check over." He slammed the door as I looked at the doctor. She didn't look good, worst then me.

"What have they done to you..." I asked as she started setting up. She said nothing as she continued to set up.

"I'm going to take some blood." I jerked my arm refusing her needle.

"Help me and I can get you out of here. Please I need you to help me." She stuck the needle in my arm. She refused to look at me.

"There is no helping me. I'm here forever." She pulled out the needle closing the wound with a cotton patch.

She listened to my heart and lungs. She made sure none of my wounds would "effect my abilities", I knew what she meant. She inched down my body as she put her hands on my stomach. From a stranger's point of view it looks like I just have a little stomach, but she knew. She looked up at me as I seen her eyes grow wide.

"Please...for my baby..." I begged as she looked back at my stomach.

"I had a baby...he is sixteen now and with his father. He thinks I'm dead." I looked at her wishing I could hug her.

"Help me, help me and I can get you to see your son. I am the daughter of Scorpion leader of Black Heart and the Queen to Ace King Leader of Blue Roses. Help me and I promise you that you will make it out of here and see your son." She thought about it hard her hands still on my stomach. The baby kicked and she smiled.

"Alright, for the baby and my son. What do I do? I get let out every day to get more supplies. I leave at noon and I must be back by five." She started packing up so it didn't seem obvious we were talking to the camera hidden in the corner.

"Go to Empire Hotel and find Joe. Just say Hazel and Heaven and he will take you to either my father or Ace. Ask for Ace and tell him everything. If he doesn't believe you tell him my dogs names, Blu and Angel-Face. Please hurry." She nodded her head banging on the door and someone opened it.

"She needs four days to heal and will be most fertile in five. Tell Sir that I will need to leave to get her liquids and medicine." The door was slammed after she walked out.

Then like that I was by myself again. No one, no sounds, no movements. Don't worry baby, I will do everything I can before I let them touch you. Mama will never leave you no matter what...

Titan's pov

"Uncle Titan when is Mama coming back? Don't lie to me!" I looked at Heaven and she set her ponies down and faced me.

"Don't lie to you huh?" I sat in front of her as her full attention was on me.

"Yes! I wanna know!!" She jumped up and down before sitting on her knees.

"Well I don't know, we are trying our best I promise. Hazel is a very strong girl but she is gonna need help this time." I said as her attention was still on me.

"Well we will get her! I need my mommy back I don't want another one other than her! Daddy says when I grow up I can help more!" Her simple little smile was just so perfect. Just so innocent to all this evil in the word, god I wanna be like that too. Just pure innocent.

"You will little one you will, just be patient. We all just need to be patient."

Hazel's pov

It seemed like an eternity as I sat in the chair. I tried my best to stay awake and alert but I was just so tired from all the abuse and such. I closed my eyes slowly unsure if I should or not. Hopefully I wake to a rescue.

Freezing, soaking wet and freezing again is all I felt as my eyes busted open. My birth "mother" sat in front of me with an empty bucket. I looked at her as she smirked dropping it and sitting in front of me.

"Sleeping ogre awakes huh? Tell me how did you land a hunk like leader Ace when you look like...this." She laughed at her dumb little joke. Good thing I got Scorpion's genes huh.

"What do you want Diamond." I spit out, to think that she once had me, once had a heart of gold.

"Watch your tone with me young lady! I am still your mother no matter who raised you. I carried you for months, I pushed you out and feed you. Don't dare disrespect me!" She slapped me again as I shot my head back right away.

"You are not my mother. My birth mother had the largest heart and gave me up only to give me a fighting chance. You are a monster, a disgusting and revolting monster. You will NEVER be my "mother" again, you will never have respect from me. I hope you rot in the deepest and nastiest hole in hell you bitch!" I wanted to stand face to face with her but I was still tied.

Her mouth dropped open as tears brimmed her eyes. She back handed me one last time and ran out as she began to weep.

She isn't my mother anymore...

••••••••
Long awaited chapter 40!
I hope you're enjoy the story :) I love writing it to much!!

Vote and comment!!
Till next time trouble makers
-T.L.