49

Hazel's POV
They cleaned me up and wheeled me into my room. Ace's aunt/my doctor came in behind me as I seen Heaven lookin at one of the boy's sleeping while the other was wide awake in Ace's arms.

"Mommy! Look at them! I told daddy they look funny and he laughed at me!" Heaven darted for my bed but didn't make it before Ace said something.

"Heaven no! She is sore don't jump on her!" She stopped dead in her tracks and looked up at me sad. I smiled at her and picked her up against Ace's wishes. His aunt smiled at me as she opened my clipboard.

"Well Hazel you had two very heathy and large boys. Do you guys have names picked out yet?" I looked at Ace.

"No we don't we will find some by tonight however I'm sure of it." I smiled at him as he gently set the baby down and walked to my side. Heaven quickly falling asleep on my chest as I looked at the boys.

"Ok well just give me a holler when you find names. If everything goes right you can leave tomorrow morning. My husband is a very good doctor for the mafia and I have complete confidence he will take care of you back at the house. Nephew, Hazel." She turned on her heels and walked out lightly shutting the door not wanting to wake any of the sleeping kids.

I looked up at Ace as he looked down at me with a smile. God that smile. He reached out and touched my cheek stoking his finger across it as I leaned into his touch. He picked up Heaven and laid her on the chair with one of the blankets off my bed. He then turned back around and carefully climbed in the bed with me pulling me close.

"Hazel, I love you." I snuggled closer to his warmth as I slowly felt myself close my heavy eye lids.

"I love you too Ace." He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer if even possible. I welcomed the feeling as I was almost sleep. The feeling of love and pride for my family. My family, it just sounds so good in my head. With that being my last thought I fell asleep in the arms of my lover and my children sound a sleep and peaceful.

Few hours later

"AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHH" I jumped up at the sudden screaming. I didn't notice Ace up as well as I tried to get up to grab the crying baby to fast. I hunched over in pain as my legs and lower region were so sore.

"No Hazel sit down you can't move yet." Ace turned quickly as he picked up the screaming baby. Heaven now shot up looking around. Ace hushed her softly as he walked the baby over by me as I took out one of my breast to feed him. He hushed quickly but not quick enough as his brother now was woke and screaming. Ace rushed back over and started bouncing him before I stuck out my other hand for the second hungry baby.

"You have to take out my boob Ace. My other hand is occupied." He put the baby in my open arm as he reached in my grown. The hunger in his eyes was so very bright. He breathed in heavy as he steered the baby to my other breast.

As the boys ate Ace rocked Heaven back to sleep seeing it was 10 pm and way pass her bed time. I smiled as the boys finished and I rested one on my lap pulling up my gown on both sides. Ace sat Heaven back in the chair and grabbed one of the boys rocking him how he rocked Heaven. He did the same to our second boy laying them together in one bed.

"So my queen name ideas?" He turned and sat at the end of the bed. I sat up slowly looking at him look at me. His eyes, my grey eyes. He had a stubble going and it was intoxicating with his messy hair. I snapped out of it seeing him smiling knowing I was gawking over him.

"I've always loved the names Alex and Axel together?" I questioned as he looked over at the boys.

"Axel King and Axel King. Has a nice ring to it." I shook my head they needed middle names.

"What's Heaven's middle name?" I questioned.

"Well on documents it's technical Heavenly May King. But I like it as Heaven more so no one calls her Heavenly but the egg donor (biological mom)." I nodded at his response thinking more.

"What about Axel James King and Alec Stone King? It doesn't roll of the tongue but the both of our fathers and family is known." I looked at his face for a response. He turned to look at the boys and gave a sweet smile.

"I love it. But now which name is going with which baby ?" On cue the boys started moving as Ace grabbed them and handed me one.

I looked at the innocent baby in my hands. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal big grey eyes. He looked so much like Ace at that moment. I rubbed his head as he smiled at me.

"What color eyes does he have?" I asked looking at Ace as he brought him closer to me. I looked at him as he yawned big before looking at me. He was the opposite of his brother, green eyes like. They are gorgeous.

"I think he should Axel and this he should be Alec?" I questioned looking at Ace for his opinion. He looked at Alec in his arms and then Axel in mine and nodded in agreement. He pushed the button on the wall and a few minutes later his aunt walked in.

"So do we have names the- oh they are awake hello boys." She smiled at them in our arms as a wave of pride washed over me again.

"The one with green eyes with be Axel James King. The one with grey eyes with be Alec Stone King." Ace told his aunt as she took out a folder and pulled out two pieces of paper putting them on the little table.

"Is everything spelled normally or do you guys have special spelling for them?" I shook my head no at her question as she nodded and wrote their names down on the papers.

"Well then just sign their birth certificates and then I'll take them and get them all dressed to leave. Ace your truck is here but there are no car seats so you need to go get some before I let you take the boys and Heaven." I laughed as his short aunt who told him what to do with so much confidence. He nodded quickly signing his part of the papers laying Alec down and then leaving with a smile. I got up and laid Axel down very carefully then asked his aunt if I could dress my boys instead.

My boys. They are my boys.

••••••••••
One more chapter :)
See you at the end trouble makers
- T.L.