21

Hazel's pov

I froze forgetting everything turning around seeing a masked man, gun in air. Everyone froze thinking if they move he will shoot.

"Five seconds, that's all you have to run. Go." His voice was so deep I didn't believe he was real. As the word go left his mouth everyone dashed for it. Jesse left a blood trail as he limped away with some other players. Me? I didn't move, I felt like I new this person and my feet were glued to the ground. The voice, I swear I heard as a child but how and where?

"Not going to run girly? Rather die then try and live?" He pointed the gun at me. I felt a presence behind me, and by the feeling it was Ace.

"Gun point might bring death but you would of shot already. Why are you doing this?" I questioned stepping forward as Ace stood never letting his eyes leave the man.

"Because it is what's right." I kept walking till his gun touched the middle of my head, it was as cold as a winter storm. I was sacred really scared and was regretting my choices.

"Then pull the trigger, pull the trigger and show me why." I pushed my head against it more, I felt him shaking as if afraid to pull it. Was he as scared as me?

"Back up! Now!" He took a step back and I took one forward. His back hit the doors and he took the safety off the gun. My heart raced so fast and I lost control of my body.

"Do it." I looked at his dark eyes, all I seen was him being afraid. Finger on the trigger and could pull it and end my life in a second or less.

He turned and ran out the door. I watched as he ran into a black van and sped off without another idea in mind. I let out a shaky breath as Ace turned me around and hugged me tight.

"You did good babygirl." He kissed my head not letting go as I just snuggled into his chest.

*2 hours later*

"ANDREA GREY AND ACE KING!!! OFFICE NOW!" Oh yes the good old Mr.Warleck aka Warlock for me. After the school was cleared we were let back in the buildings.

"Ahhh good old Mr.Warlock am I in trouble again? Darn thought I wouldn't go back anymore." I laughed as he huffed and pointed towards the office.

I grabbed Ace's hand and walked out of Vet Science and to the office knowing that my dad would be there and probably Ace's mom or dad.

Sure enough there stood my dad in his work suit and Ace's mom with Emma. Emma seen me and jumped in my arms as I hugged her tight.

"Hi daddy." I said sitting down with Emma on my lap.

"Again my daughter? Thought we had a deal?" He raised his eyebrow as I cracked a smile knowing he is joking.

"Oh yeah well in my defense they started it and swung first, check the cameras. Oh yea dad this is Ace, Ace this is my father who adopted me when I was little Michael Sr. Dad this is my boyfriend Ace." Dad looked wide eyed at me as Ace bit his lip trying not to laugh.

"We will talk later." He said as Warlock sat down rubbing in between his eyes.

"Mr.Grey and Mrs.King your kids were in a fight. The tapes do show that the other students started the fight, but Ace here hurt the other boy bad and Miss.Grey here gave the girl a good scare and mark across the face. The others were suspended and it's only fair your kids are as well. So a three day suspension is what Ace and Hazel are receiving. Also with the new threat to school it's best they leave."

"Great! All done now let's go!" I bounced up Emma still in arms and walked out the door. Once outside and free I jumped around with Emma as the others walked.

"So Ace is it?" My dad asked and I quickly grabbed Ace pushing him towards his mom.

"Thanks daddy, and yes I'll be at dinner tonight with the King family now go back to work before Brady messes up again." I kissed his cheek as he chuckled. We don't have a bond like me and mom had but we are still close.

"See you tonight then. Oh also your brothers will be there." He walked to his dolled up pickup and drove off.

"Yes mama." Ace kissed Amelia and got in her charger with Emma waving bye out the window.

I was hugged from behind with a kiss on my neck. I snuggled into him feeling his warmth before he pulled away yanking me to his bike.

"So where to babygirl?" He asked as he slid on the bike, me right behind.

"My place? I wanna Netflix and chill." I slid his helmet on as he smirked and drove off.

As he zoomed down the road passing cars I held tighter onto him loving the feeling. The feeling of love and worth. He makes me feel so different then anyone else has and it's such a beautiful thing.

We pulled up to my apartment and instantly my face dropped, Levi was here. I quickly looked at Ace who was already looking at Levi who was leaning on his truck. God please one fight is enough today.

"Ace we had one fight today alright? No more." He looked down at me nodding kissing my lips before locking my fingers with his and walking towards Levi who looked pissed off.

"Hazel?" He raised an eyebrow as Ace let my hand go.

"Levi, what brings you here?" I stood in front of Ace separating the two.

"I wanted to talk...can we in private?" He looked at Ace who was gripping my hips.

"Sorry but no. We have noting to talk about. It's been what a year now? You cheated, abused me, left, and I finally said no more. We are no more. What we had is no more. Bye Levi." I grabbed Ace's hand and tried to go but he refused to move.

"Ace? Baby it's time to go." I said as he squeezed my hand.

"Levi is it? Know you lost and broke the best women alive. Live with that scum bag." I was stunned by Ace's words as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his stomach and arms around his neck. From Levi's face I wasn't the only one.

We walked up the stairs in silence and before I even knew it I was sitting on my bed.

"I-" He cut me off.

"Just go change into something more comfortable. And Hazel...I love you." Then he walked out the door.

•••••

Uhoh...the big 3 words
So what's next?
Denial? Approval?
See you next chapter :)
-itztherealqueen