5

Hazel's pov

So remember when I talked about Malx coming to school with his twin and shit. Well meet Mason, his twin.

You see Mason is shorter then Malx by about 2 inches or so. While Malx got their father's height Mason over there got a mix of their father and mother. Mason also has their father's brown hair and blue eyes while Malx has their mother's black hair and dark blue eyes.

Why Mason despises Malx I will never know. But when Mason is around he beats on Malx and before I roped Malx in to the crew he just let it happen. When his parents asked about the bruises he would just say it was a bully or he fell. But now that he is with us he fights back, not physically because some how he still loves his brother after everything he put him through.

"Hey Bro get out." Mason said as him and his crew balled their fist all looking at Malx, not daring to look at me or the rest of us.

"Sorry Mas we aren't leaving." Malx fired back, hands in pockets keeping calm.

"What did you say?" Mason gave a questioning look as if it were a game.

"I said no." Malx looked at Mason now, his blue eyes making Mason's shake.

Mason did a hand motion as the six people behind him split. Once they did a man about 6'9" came forward. His muscles busted out of his shirt. The scar by his left eye made him look scarier then he should be. Before I could say anything Ace, Dane, Derrick, and Max stepped in front of us all.

"Liam." Ace said as the man nodded to the guys.

"Boss." The boys nodded back. Boss? Who is he calling Boss?

"Should I ask or just let you leave?" Ace asked in a cold voice I didn't like at all, but is he the "boss"?

"They paid me to do and I quote beat up some little ass kids who need it. That's the only reason I'm here." Ace nodded and pointed to the door. As I watched Liam leave I didn't notice Ace slip his arm around my waist, but Mason did.

"Ahhh Malx I see your hoe ring leader is fucking the new guy like she did to you. Maybe she will keep him to." I whipped my head around and looked at Mason. Only reason I haven't punched him yet is because he will blame it on Malx. My fist shook though, they shook and wanted to punch something.

"Mason right? Good leave. Now." Dane said behind me. I went to the table and took off my skates with the girls. I took them jumping over the counter to help others. After getting skates back and helping clean up I headed outside. I need a hot shower for tonight.

As I walked out I seen Dane get in my car and Ace standing by a bike. I wasn't gonna say anything until he drove off in my car!! I stopped and just watched him drive out the parking lot then I looked at Ace who was looking back at me. I speed walked over to him.

"Bring back my fucking car! I have to go home." I said crossing my arms.

"You can ride with me. We gotta talk."

"The hell we do." I said starting to walk away, only to be grabbed by Ace.
"Let go. I'm not your slut or anything around that. I'm tired and want to go home! This night has been hell and I just want to be alone!" I said trying to pull away from him.

"I never said you were any of that. Stop being so stubborn. I know that guy pissed you off but I'm not him." He said spinning me around to meet his eyes. I knew mine where becoming a dark green, it happens when I'm mad. His were fighting over something, like there was a war in his head over something big.

"Ace just let me go. You just met me. You know nothing about me. Please just leave me be for now." His eyes drained to a pale gray as he nodded at me and took out his phone. He walked away talking to the person as I just stood there looking at his back.

We just met I shouldn't like him like this. I'm not that type of girl, I'm not the girl for him. I'm not the girl for anyone.

"Dane is coming back with your car..." He handed me something wrapped up with a black bow in the front. He jumped on his bike and drove off with ease. We just met and it feels like my heart is gone.

I let the present hang in my hand putting it in the passenger seat when Dane gave me my keys. He had a look of disappointment on his face and that made me feel worse.

"You know Hazel, he only has ever been with one girl. She tore his heart in two after taking something that ment so much to him. You gave him back his heart in just a few days, but then tore it again. Think about giving him a chance okay?" I gave a small smile out my window as I drove away from Dane.

Once I was back in my apartment I sat on my couch with the gift in my hand. Blu sat next to me as Angel laid his head on my knees. Angel pawed at the gift trying to get me to open it. I didn't want to, I didn't deserve to. But I did.

I opened it to a beautiful white and black rose connected at the ends. There was a small piece of paper in between them, I picked it up to read it.

I know there is more of you to figure out. I know your walls are higher then the heavens above. I know you don't wanna get hurt. I know that you don't want to see what happens in the end. I don't promise things unless I plan to fulfill them. But I promise that I won't ever try and hurt you. I promise not to force you in to anything. I promise to play it your way. I'm not promising forever because forever can always be come tomorrow. I promise today though.
Come to West Elmon St 276. Come 3 hours after skating. If you don't come I understand and will leave you be.
-Your grey eyes

•••••••••••••

Yessss I know this is late and I'm sorry :( I have school and work and those come first sadly.

Butttttttttt

What do we think so far?? A good find or a fixer upper????

See you next Friday troublemakers
                   -Itztherealqueen