16

Ace's pov

I flipped around quickly, Hazel in the hands of a guy a little older then me. I pushed the old guy back into one of my men's hands pointing my gun at the younger guy now.

"Now now if you shoot her neither of us can have her." Just by the voice I new this guy was the prick's son.

"Boy let go of what belongs to me before your father's brain is all over this ground." My voice was cold and I knew Hazel didn't like it one bit.

"I can find any girl who would love to be my wife so kill him and she will die as well." I looked at my beautiful baby girl as her eyes were glazed with fear and uncertainty.

"I don't want him, I want you. What's your name baby?" Hazel's words hit me like a brick but I didn't know if it was a plan or not.

"Dustin beautiful. Now take this gun and shot him if you don't want him." He handed his gun to Hazel and she gave a smile. As he pushed her forward she turned towards him aiming the gun at him.

"Well you see Dustin I have eyes for one man. And he is not you." She slowly backed up and I grabbed her waist with my free hand wrapping it around her.

"Leave before this gets ugly." Was my blank response before all of the men left Dustin lingering before jumping in the car with his father. I turned to my friends and nodded my head as they gave me a look saying good luck.

As they all walked away Hazel just looked at me. You know that stare that makes you feel as if that person is looking into your soul? Well she gave me that stare with eyes of hurt as well as fear still. I reached for her hand and to my disappointment she pulled away.

"It's to late to argue and I'm tired. Please just take me home." I nodded slowly as she walked in front of me back to my bike.

We jumped on and rode in silence, the type of silence that makes you feel sad. Her arms around my waist felt like she didn't wanna be there and she didn't lay her head on my back like she usually does. I know I fucked up now.

When we got to her apartment I walked her up even though she didn't like it at all. As she opened her door she tried to close it quickly but my hand stopped her before she could.

"Please don't be mad at me." I said in a medium tone. She huffed and let the door be as I walked in.

"Just go." She said.

"No I want to work this out. I don't want our night to end like this." I grabbed her hand turning her towards me. She pulled but I refuse to let go. I walked towards her as she backed up hitting her back on her counters.

"Working it out and forgiving you right away is two very different things. I know a lot happened today and I'll deal with it my way. Please just let this be. I promise I'm okay." She said as she interlocked our fingers but I didn't believe it for one second.

"No you are not okay and I know you aren't. I know you are hurting from not knowing. And I wanna help you understand." I lifted her head up with ease, she let out a cute little squeal.
"If you really don't wanna talk about it fine, but gimme a kiss mamas." She gave a slight blush and shook her head no.

I moved her hair back so I could see all her face and leaned forward. She leaned backwards so I placed my hand on her neck bringing her forward. She came forward and I kissed her neck slowly. She sighed into my kiss moving to give me more room. I smirked as I picked her up my hands on her back thighs.

I slowly laid her on the couch and looked up at the lighter new mark next to the old one. I kissed her jaw line then kissed around her lips. Before I could tell what happened she slammed her lips on to mine.

We kissed hard back and forth fighting for dominance the second my tongue touched hers I won tasting her victoriously. Every inch of her mouth that I could reach I tasted. This girl is gonna make me crazy. I pulled away earning a whine from her.

"I have time to watch a few movies. Go shower and get in clean clothes while I order pizza. Topping?"

"Sausage." She gave me another quick kiss as I pulled out my phone.

I waited in the kitchen for the pizza. Angel and me were playing with his ball as Blu strolled in. I went to the floor as Angel laid on one of my legs and Blu sat in front of me as I scratched her ears. After hearing a click I turned to the door way to see Hazel with the pizza and her phone out.

"Who said you could take a picture?" I asked standing up and grabbing the pizza out her hands.

"I did. Come on we can watch Netflix in my room." She laced her fingers with mine and pulled me up to her room.

She was in short shorts, a sports bra, and a long button up shirt. She let our hands go and pointed to the bathroom as she sat down. I went in to see basketball shorts and a plain gray tank. The tank top didn't fit so I just walked out with the basketball shorts on. She glanced over at me and her jaw dropped, she quickly looked away. I walked over and grabbed her chin softly making her look at me.

"It's okay baby this right here, it's for you to look at and touch whenever you want."