2

Hazel's pov

His voice ugh, it's literally to die for. The Max guy rubbed his arm as the two with the money gave it over to grey eyes.

"I call bullshit Max just pussyed out." One said pouting he lost money.

"I'm with Derrick if he would of just did it right away it would of been fine." The other agreed as I just rolled my eyes.

"Y'all just pissed you lost the bet." Grey eyes said, he has a thick Australian accent with some spanish intertwined in it. I looked back at Mrs.Kelly, she had a pleading look on her face and I let out a breath and nodded as she gave me their papers.

"Boys this is Hazel Grey and she will show you around. Hazel this is Max Rockford, Derrick Bowmen, Dane Bowmen, and Ace King." Mrs.Kelly said introducing us. I gave them a nod and pulled out my headphones again.

"Let's hurry I have food to eat." I said walking away. I heard feet behind me as I walked to the west wing where SR lockers are. Lucky for me since I was the last JR to sign up for lockers I'm in between Max and Ace aka grey eyes. (it fits him better) I gave them their codes and they all threw their stuff in their lockers.

"All your classes are pretty much in this wing. The gym is in the center and the cafeteria is down the hall to the left. The hoes and popular dudes usually chill in the front of the cafeteria and the gym." I told them as I pulled off my hoodie showing my arms with a few tattoos here and there.

"Why do you have so many tats? Why so many piercings? Why are you helping us?" Is all I heard from the Max kid. I put my other ear bud in before they were both pulled out by grey eyes.

"Listen when someone is talking to you babe." Hell no he didn't. Who does he think I am?!

"Listen I know you're new and shit but if you want a submissive play toy I'll point you in the right direction. I am definitely not your girl, nor your babe." He looked shock along with his friends. Must be the first girl to talk to him like this.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked his temper rising from the look of his jaw now being locked. Short fuss buddy?

"Yea you're a new kid who doesn't know that he doesn't run everything he touches. Also an asshole who wants every girl to bow to his feet." Bad move. He pushed me to the lockers his hands pinning my waist to the lockers. His eyes were filled with anger and some type of lust. I hope I was reading him wrong. I just met the dude not even an hour ago.

The other three grabbed the papers out my hand and walked into the bathroom. I just paid attention to the boy who was towering over me. I moved my hands to push him off but he grabbed them and put them at my side. I've never been pinned by anyone, he won't be the first.

"I don't like being disrespected and you're pushing my buttons love." Love? Why did I like it when he called me that? I need a cold shower.

"Sorry I'm not a girl that falls to your feet." He gave a smirk and leaned into my ear. His lips barley touching my ear as his breath hit my neck giving me chills. I just fucking met him and I want him!! What the actual fuck!!

"You are mine love."

Ace's pov

What I want I get, and I want her. Her attitude and the power she already possessed, she will be mine.

"The hell I am!" She yelled in my face. I don't know if she knew but she had a slight blush on her face.

"Love I get what I want." She shoved me off as I slipped my hands in my pockets.

"You can't have everything. And you can't have me." She slammed her locker and headed down the hall.
"Lunch is right now. JRs and SRs eat together. Bye." She kept walking and those leggings made her ass look very nice. I can't wait to make her mine officially.

Derrick, Max, and Dane walked out and Max slapped money into Dane's hand. Max looked irritated while Derrick and Dane had smiles on their faces. I gave a questioning look to them.

"We bet on who would win the conversation. Also didn't your mom ever tell you not to claim girls?" Dane said answering my face along with counting his money.

"She said don't claim hoes, she definitely isn't one and I want her." I said walking the way she did.

"Where we goin?" Max asked as he still was very mad from now losing twice to my new beauty.

"Lunch." Was the only thing I said as all of our faces became solid. No weaknesses in front of new people, no emotions included.

We walked into the lunch room and everyone turned to us. The whispers began as I looked for my new found beauty. She isn't that tall or that short which is something I like. She seems to be mixed and her long black curly hair looks to be very soft. Her eyes catch me the most, hazel is my favorite eye color.

We were walking down the middle of the tables when some girl grabbed my arm. She was in heels, short skirt, and a crop top. Her face was caked in makeup, must be an easy girl my beauty was talking about.

"Hey handsome wanna sit with us popular kids? You look just like us and you deserve to be honored with me on your side." She batted her lashes at me, disgusting.

"No. I like the real thing and those tits aren't." I pushed her off my arm and continued on my way. From behind me I heard the boys snicker and the girl stomp her foot.

At the end of the line of tables I found Hazel and some others sitting with her. She was eating nachos so I slid in next to her and grabbed her whole tray. Her friends looked at me like I'm crazy as she just looked at the table, some girl with red hair spoke up.

"Hey I'm Rose and you must be Ace. Listen um when you take her food she gets pissed. And more pissed then you've already made her. That's not even the right word to use actually when it comes to her food. But anyway welcome to school and give her back her food." Before I could reply her tray was snatched out of my hand, and I was pushed back.

"Never touch my food if you want to keep your dick." Hazel said shielding her nachos. She went back to eating as her friends just looked at me and the boys. Rose spoke again.

"Anyway like I said I'm Rose, and this is Jay my boyfriend. You also have Christian, Malx and Melody. You guys are?" I sat down next to Hazel again as the guys sat across at the end of the table.

"I'm Ace and that's Dane, Max, and Derrick." I said looking at her. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

She is definitely going to be mine.

"Welcome to the crew." Rose said as she turned to talk to Jay. Christian began talking to Max and Melody talked to Dane. Derrick and Malx talked as well as I just looked at her.

"Do you have a staring problem?" She said putting her last nacho in her mouth.

"No I just like looking at beautiful things." I replied as she got up her crew following.

"Well you are looking in the wrong direction. I don't date, nor am I as beautiful as you say." She threw her tray away and walked out her friends behind her. Dane scooted closer to me so we sat 2 by 2 and across from each other.

"You never want the easy girls huh?" Max gave a laugh. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

"Aye TJ I need information on Hazel Grey. Mixed, black hair, hazel eyes. Yeah her, Thanks." I said hanging up as the guy's eyes burned into me.
"What?" I questioned.

"We just started this school and you already claiming people to the point of getting information on her. God you're whipped and we are only nineteen. I'm so telling your mom." Dane said laughing with Derrick.

I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window to the grassy area where Hazel sat leaning against a tree. Her headphones in and eyes closed. She looked at peace as the world continued around her. I swear on my grandma she will be mine.

Max laid his hand on me shoulder nodding his head laughing as I still looked at her. He laughed then turned back to the bickering twins. I can't wait for you my beauty.