22

Hazel's pov

I sat on my bed changed just thinking of what Ace said. I mean we just heading into the first few months. Are we moving to fast?! What if he doesn't want me after he sees I'm broken?? What if I let him down and he lets go?? Can I do another heart break??

"Babygirl, I got you ice cream, my hoodie, and the do-... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING!!" He dropped everything in his hands and held my face in his hands. He looked at me worry in his eyes and all I could do was wrap my arms around him and tighten my hold.

"I'm fine baby I promise. Just let things from my head get to me that's all." I let go and picked the stuff off the flood and called my dogs to the bed.

"What things from your head?" I pulled his hoodie over my head and stood in front of him.

"What would happen if I said I love you back? Not just because you said it but because I want to. Would you leave me?" He stood up picking me up cupping my things and walking to my bathroom. He set me down and turned me to face my mirror.

"See her? The girl with long black hair and hazel eyes? I love her to death and I want to make what me and her have last till the end of time. If she said I love you back to me well...I'd probably shower her with even more affection." I turned and kissed him.

"That girl loves you. I love you." He smiled at me and we walked back to my bed laying down. Maybe it is time to start opening up again.

4 hours later

I woke up to Ace's phone ringing. I squirmed in his hold on me and grabbed his phone answering it. His hold tightened as he began to wake up with me sitting on him.

"Hello." I rubbed my eyes as Ace opened his holding my hips.

"The famous Hazel, I'm Ace's older brother mind giving him his phone?"

"Sure. Ace baby your brother." I said handing him the phone trying to get up only to be flipped over and laid on.

"What's up bro? Yea I know right. Ain't it though it's angelic." After that I figured they were talking about me.

"MOVE YA WHALEEEEEE!" I whined moving under him. I accidentally grinned against him, bad move. He stopped mid conversation and looked at me his eyes holding me in place. I gave a twisted smile and did it again.

"Hazel...." I smiled innocently and did it one last time.

"Whatttttt." I batted my lashes.

"Bro ima call you back...I gotta deal with something. Yeaa bye see you soon." As soon as he reached to put his phone down I made me move and ran out the door and into the kitchen hiding in my special place when Jay chases me, he will never find me here. It's impossible.

"Oh my beautiful angel where did you go love?? I miss you already I promise I just want a kiss." I heard his feet get closer and closer as I held my breath. The doors to my hide away were thrown open and I screamed.

"AHHHHH HELP ME!!" I was thrown over a shoulder and then thrown on the couch.

"I win now gimme a kiss." I turned away pretending to be mad he took that and kissed my neck where his mark was light and fading. I bite my lip as he began to kiss and suck my neck. I pulled his head over and kissed him quickly.

Once we pulled away I said, "What did your brother want??" He picked me up and sat down pulling me along.

"Just wanted to know what was all going on. Mom told him about the dinner at your dad's and he is mad he can't go." At the moment I gasped looking at the time. It was 5:30 pm and dinner at my dads was 6:30 pm. Dad hated being late for obvious reasons.

"Shit! Come on we gotta get ready!" I pulled on him and went to Jay's room into his closet. Pulling out nice blue jeans and a black T-shirt and pushed him into the bathroom down the hall.

"Not joining me?" He pouted as I kissed his lips and went to my own bathroom grabbing ripped jeans and a dark blue T-shirt with a low front and crosses on my chest. I jumped into the shower and got done within 10 minutes. I threw my hair into a bun as I got dressed. Brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair before letting it fall to my back. As I looked up there stood Ace in my door way.

The jeans fit nicely on his body and the shirt was just hanging on his shoulder. His hair dripped water onto his chest and I swear I was drooling.

"Done staring darling? You know I could take off the pants and let you look at something else." I shook my head as I walked past him not saying a word. I heard him chuckle as I slipped my shoes on.

Putting on Angel's and Blu's collars I yelled up the stairs.

"Ace lets goo it's already 6:05!" He came down the stairs smiling at me before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled as I grabbed his hand and walked out with the dogs already down the stairs. Locking the door we got in my car and he insisted on driving so I jumped in the passengers side.

He looked over at me and grabbed my hand, "Well my love lets go meet your family. Yes, I promise to behave." He kissed my hand before lacing our finger and pulling out my drive way. I just watched him thinking damn my life really is going to change with him in it. I kissed his cheek at a red light and watched the lights go by as we got closer to my dads.

This dinner better go by quick because if I know my family there will be questions beyond questions.