33. Back To Jaipur (Season 1)

Mahira's POV:
I wake up in the morning with a severe headache... I am feeling like someone is hammering my head... I saw here and there, where the hell am I... Then my eyes fell on the most handsome face in the world for me of course, my Karan... I keep my hand on his face...

Awww

Awww... Sote huye kitna pyara lagta hai mera Karan... I can spend my whole life by seeing his face... He was looking just like a kid... I was adoring him when I saw bite mark on his collar bone... Wait a minute is it a hickey... Who the hell did this to him😠😠😠... I will not leave that bitch... I think that bitch has taken advantage of my Karan's innocence, just like that Arishfa... I will kill her... Par hua kya tha... Last time I remember I fell unconscious in that forest... Then how I came here???... Mujhe kuch yaad nahi aa raha hai... Ek minute kahi Karan ne phir se mujhe bachane ke liye khud ke saath no no no... I was lost in my thoughts when Karan wake up and saw me, he smile at me and said...
Karan: good morning Mahira...
I didn't reply to him, he asks me...
Karan: what happened Mahira???... Are you OK???...
Mahira: pehle tum batao tum thik ho na???...
Karan: behosh aap ho gai thi, and you are asking me that I am fine or not...
Mahira: I am not talking about that, I am talking about this...
I pointed towards his hickey and asked...
Mahira: who did this???... Kahi mujhe bachane ke liya kise ne tumhara faida toh nahi uthaya na... Tum chup kyu ho answer me... Koun hai woh chudail jisne tumhare saath ye kiya hai...
Karan: AAP...
And he started laughing... Wait he said aap means ME!!!... I have done it, I asked him...
Mahira: Mai... Maine kiya ye... But I don't remember anything, what happened???... And why you didn't stop me...
Karan: relax Mahira, woh hua ye tha ki...
He told me everything, what happened after I was unconscious... Oh god!!! It is so embarrassing, dig me a hole...
Karan: aur aapne kaha "nobody has right to see my property"... Seriously Mahira I am your property!!!...
Oh god it's so embarrassing... I said...
Mahira: Karan maine nashe me kuch bhi keh diya hoga... I am so sorry...
Karan: nashe me log srif saach bolte hai...
He came close to my ears and said...
Karan: tell me Mahira, why am I your property Mahira???...
He said with a smirk... I saw him, his eyes are killing me... He puts my hairs behind my ears, which was disturbing us... I close my eyes due to his touch, he placed his hand on my one cheek... I just want to melt in his arms... Kash ye waqt yehi rook jaye...
He said in a husky voice...
Karan: tell me Mahira why I am only yours...
I saw him, words are not coming out from my mouth... Our lips were just inches apart... He was brushing my lips with his thumb... Please don't do this Karan, or else I will loose myself to you... He was about to kiss me, but someone knock at the door... We came out of the trance... Karan went to the door and opened it... There was a lady standing in the door, they were talking something, which I can't heard... Karan came back to me and said...
Karan: Mahira, get ready quickly... After an hour a bus will arrive, that will take both of us to the Rohtang Pass...
I nodded and went to the washroom and get ready... He was ready as well... We both went outside, when the couple greet us... We said thanks to them and took blessings from them and went away from there... When we both are going on the bus, due to cold air I was shivers... He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and tighten his grip... He said...
Karan: take my jacket...
Mahira: no then you will feel cold...
Karan: I am used to it, don't worry, take it...
I took his jacket and wear it... I love his cologne... It smells good... I asked him...
Mahira: when will we reach there???...
Karan: after one hour... You may sleep till then...
I nodded and sleep on his shoulder...
End Of POV