39. Working Together!!! (Season 2)

Pritha's POV:
I heard his voice, "luck ki jarurat toh unhe padegi kyuki iss deal ke liya unka competition humare saath hai"... I turned around and saw him... He was smirking... My anger arise, I was looking at him angrily... He looks at me, his smirk turned into smile... He said...
Samar: how are you Pritha???...
I didn't replied... I saw Dadabhai... He gesture me to reply him... I said...
Pritha: I am fine...
Samar: aap abhi abhi thik hokar wapas aayi hai... You should take rest...
Pritha: Dus saal se hum rest kar rahe hai, toh humara rest pura ho gaya... I don't need rest... Anyways Dadabhai I know ye deal aapko hi milegi, because no one can compete my Dadabhai...
I said eyeing towards him... Dadabhai squeeze my hand and said...
Prithvi: hum jakar dekh kar aate hai ki clients aaye hain ya nahi... Dadabhai ne khud hummey unka welcome karne ko kaha hai...
He was going towards the door, suddenly he turned around and gestures me that I have promised him that I will not get angry on Kuwar Samar... I nodded, he went from there... Kuwar Samar said...
Samar: Pritha I can't tell you how happy I am to see you after so many years...
Pritha(uninterested): yeah I can see that...
Samar: kya hua Pritha???... Are you angry with me because I didn't come to meet you in these years???...
Pritha: at least you realise that I am angry with you... But the reason because of which I am angry is different...
Samar: oh so Kuwar Prithvi provoke you against me...
I laughed and said...
Pritha: Dadabhai was right, you will think like that only... But I know the truth... Dadabhai didn't told me anything... Years ago Rani Maa told me about it... I was paralysed, but I could see, hear, understand everything... Aur aapne jo kuch bhi kiya wo galat kiya...
Samar: saach me galti humari thi!!!... I lost my parents and my sister because of him...
Pritha(Shout): Oh really can you please explain me how is he responsible for their death???...
Samar: because his engagement was fixed with Manu, and that's why that culprit killed them...
Pritha: then what is his fault in this???...
Samar: that culprit was behind him and to hurt him he/she killed my sister and my parents were killed in this process...
Pritha: that culprit wants to kill Dadabhai, so what is his fault... Infact he is the victim...
Samar: may be there is some reason behind it... May be that culprit wants to kill him because Prithvi has done something wrong with him/her...
Pritha: I just can't believe this, you have become so blind in your hate that your brain has stopped working... He was only ten years old when he was first attacked... How can he do something wrong with anyone...
He was quiet and thinking... I was about to go from there but my legs slipped, I was about to fall, when he holds me from my waist...

I saw his eyes, it's as beautiful as it was earlier

I saw his eyes, it's as beautiful as it was earlier... I can see the innocence in it... His charming smile, which I like the most... But I can feel the loneliness from which he is suffering from years... He slowly makes me stand straight... I was about to go when he held my hand... He said...
Samar: Pritha kya hum dono pehle ki tarah dost nahi ban sakte?...
Pritha: I don't think ki hum dono ke beech sab kuch pehle jaisa ho sakta hai Kuwar Samar... Aur jaha tak baat hai dosti ki, I am sorry But the one who can misunderstand his best friend and blame him, he can also get me out of his life by a small misunderstanding... Pehle apne friends par bharosa karna sikhiye phir dosti ki baat kijiyega...
He left my hand... I was about to go when I saw Dadabhai Prithvi came with the clients... They started the meeting... First Kuwar Samar gave his presentation and then Dadabhai... After the meeting ends, the client's decision left us in shock...
Client: en fait, nous aimons les intérieurs du Sisodia et l'extérieur du Rathore...
Samar/Pritha: what he is saying???...
We look at each other... Dadabhai said...
Prithvi: he said they like the interiors of the Sisodia and the exterior of the Rathore...
Client: Nous offrons ce contrat à vous deux...
Me and Kuwar Samar again saw Dadabhai... He said...
Prithvi: they are offering this contract to both the companies... That's means they are giving the contract of interior designing to the Sisodias and for exterior designing they are giving the contract to the Rathores...
Samar: WHAT!!!... But how can they do this...
Suddenly we heard a voice "we accept your contract"... We turned around and see Dadabhai Parth... Dadabhai Parth gesture Dadabhai Prithvi to translate...
Prithvi: nous acceptons votre contrat...
Dadabhai Parth said...
Parth: Kuwar Samar, Rao Ji also told you to accept this contract...
He nodded yes and look at Dadabhai Prithvi...
Prithvi: le Rathore accepte également votre contrat...
Client: Nous préparerons bientôt les documents contractuels...
Prithvi: they will prepare the contract papers soon...
The Clients went from there... Dadabhai Parth said...
Parth: ye contract aap dono ko mila hai, toh aap dono ye project saath karenge...
Prithvi: I am sorry Dadabhai, but humare exams aa rahe hai... I can't... If you want any help I will help you but I can't handle this project...
Parth: Kuwar Prithvi aapko ye project handle karna hi hoga... You can understand their language...
Prithvi: then hire a translator... I am sorry...
He went from there... Kuwar Samar said...
Samar: Dadabhai Parth don't worry I am sure we both will handle this project without anyone's help...
I rolled my eyes and said...
Pritha: Dadabhai, hum chalte hai...
He nodded and I saw Kuwar Samar and went away from there... I went outside I saw Dadabhai Prithvi was waiting for me near his car... I went towards him and said...
Pritha: Dadabhai chale???...
Prithvi: yeah let's go...
We sat inside the car... I saw Dadabhai he was lost in his thoughts... I said...
Pritha: Dadabhai are you OK???...
Prithvi: voh humse itni nafrat kyu karte hai Pritha???... What have I done???... I am also sad that Manu is no more with us... But do you think that I am the reason behind her death...
Pritha: aisa nahi hai Dadabhai... I don't know what is the reason behind her death or who is the reason behind her death... But I know one thing and I am sure about it...
Prithvi: what is it???...
Pritha: someone has definitely provoked him against you... Just think about it he was fourteen years old at that time, why suddenly he turned against you... I am sure about it... And we should find out who is provoke him against you...
Prithvi: but how???... My brains is not working...
Pritha: may be someone will give us a suggestion like bhai Karan or dadabhai...
Prithvi: or Mahira...
Pritha: Mahira???...
Prithvi: yeah Mahira she can help me... She is good in giving suggestions...
Pritha: but Mahira hi kyu koi aur kyu nahi... May be bhabi sa will help us...
Prithvi: Pritha, Mahira is the second state topper after me... She is intelligent, genius and mature enough to give me suggestions... She is sensible, cute, beautiful, gorgeous, mesmerising...
I saw him with wide eyes... My Dadabhai is complementing a girl, and that too for her looks and brains also... Hmmm something is definitely cooking between them... Aur Mahira ka naam aate hi Dadabhai ke sad face par smile aa gayi... I fake cough and said...
Pritha: so Mahira is beautiful, gorgeous, mesmerizing... Itne saare complements toh aapne kabhi hummey bhi nahi diye... What's going on between you two...
I can see he is red by now... He said...
Prithvi: woh... Aisa ku... Kuch bhi nahi hai... We are just friends...
Pritha: oh really, I can see that... Waise bhabi sa keh rahi thi ki unke kisi friend ka ek bhai hai, and they are looking for a girl... I think Mahira will be perfect for him...
Prithvi(Shouts): NO....
Pritha: why you guys are just friends right...
Prithvi: ye... Yeah... We are just friends... Actually she is only nineteen, and she has her dreams... She wants to do job and help her father...
Pritha: OK then I will ask Mahira about it... If she will not have any problem then I will talk with bhabi sa...
I saw his face, he was out of words... I mentally smirked... Humare Dadabhai kisko like karte hai aur hummey iske baare me kuch nahi pata... But I need to find out, whether Mahira is perfect for my Dadabhai or not... I can't see him sad... We reach the college... It was lunch time... We both went to the canteen... I saw everyone was there except Mahira... I went there, when bhai Karan asked...
Karan: what happened in the meeting???... Everything is fine na???...
I told him whatever happened in the meeting... He was shocked...
Janvi said...
Janvi: you know what Pritha, I think Prithvi and Kuwar Samar should work together... May be iske wajah se woh dono phir se dost ban jaye...
Jai: Or may be that the difference between them increases even more...
Karan: Jai is right we can't take the risk...
Pritha: we will definitely find a solution for it... But tell me, where is Mahira???...
Karan: she told us that she have an urgent work... But where is Baujiraj???...
Pritha: Dadabhai toh yahi...
I turned around and saw he was not there... Where is he???... I said...
Pritha: hum jakar deakh kar aate hai... You guys carry on...
I went from there... I was wandering in the corridor... Suddenly I saw from the window, Dadabhai and Mahira was sitting in an empty classroom... I went near the window and heard them talking... Dadabhai said...
Prithvi: ye aapne humare liye banaya hai...
She nodded yes... I saw Dadabhai was eating daal chawal... Oh yeah daal chawal is Dadabhai's favourite dish... He like white sause cheese pasta but not more than this...

Prithvi: when did you made it???

Mahira: before Chachi Sa's drama...
Prithvi: waise humare liye itna sab kuch karne ki kya jarurat thi... Aaj kuch special hai kya???...
Mahira: kyu kuch special hoga tabhi bana sakti hu kya, without any special occasion I can't made it for you...
Prithvi: kya baat hai... I mean thanks...
Mahira: woh actually mujhe ek chapter me doubt hai... I need your help...
Prithvi: toh aap hummey rishwat de rahi hai aapki help karne ke liye...
Mahira: nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai...
Prithvi: OK I will help you... Waise bhi hum sab humare ghar group study toh karne hi wale hai... I will clear your doubts...
Mahira: mujhe tumse ek aur baat karni thi...
Prithvi: ha boliye na...
Mahira: I think tumhare aur Kuwar Samar ke beech ke difference ko khatam karne me Pritha tumhari help kar sakti hai...
I saw Dadabhai stopped eating... He saw her... But I can't understand, how will I help Dadabhai... Dadabhai said...
Prithvi: hum kuch samjhe nahi... Aapko kaise...
Mahira: Karan ne bataya... Dekho Kuwar Samar Pritha se pyaar karte hai... If Pritha will makes him understand that he is wrong then he will definitely understand... But pyaar se gusse se nahi...
Prithvi: actually hum aapse iss bare me suggestions lene hi wale teh... Pritha thinks that someone has provoke him against me... And I think she is right... But how will I gets to know about it...
Mahira: simple by the help of Pritha... Srif Pritha pata laga sakti hai iske baare me Kuwar Samar se baat karke...
Prithvi: But will she agree... I mean she is angry with him...
I went inside and said...
Pritha: I am ready for it...
They saw me in shocked... I said...
Pritha: I can do anything for you Dadabhai...
Prithvi: are you sure???... I don't want to force you Pritha...
Pritha: I am hundred percent sure Dadabhai...
He smile and hug me... He said...
Prithvi: thank you so much Pritha...
Pritha: anything for you Dadabhai...
Don't worry Dadabhai hum aap dono ki dosti phir se karwakar rahenge... I promise...
End Of POV

Hey guys how was the chapter???... Will Pritha will be able to make them friends again???... Tell me in the comment section... And the goal for the next chapter will be the same 100 comments... Till then bye bye...