57. The Master Mind (Season 2)

Gauravi takes Prithvi with her... Prithvi was not in his sense, so he couldn't protest... She takes him to his room and close the door... She made him sit on the couch... His eyes was half shut... He was struggling to open his eyes... She sat on his lap and caressing his cheeks... She said...

Gauravi: you don't have any idea, how long I have been waited for you... But today my wait is over... I will make you mine forever Kuwar Prithvi...

Her fingers stop on his lips... She said...

Gauravi: uffff this juicy plumpy lips... I was craving to have this... Actually I am craving to have you...

She move towards his lips to kiss him... But before her lips touch his, Prithvi mutters...

Prithvi: Mahira...

She stops listening her name... She said...

Gauravi: no not Mahira, Kuwar Prithvi... Gauravi, Mahira is not worthy for you she don't trust you... She don't deserves you... Why you didn't understand... Only I Rajkumari Gauravi deserves you and today I will mark you as mine forever...

With that she opens the buttons of his shirt and started running her fingers on his chest and abs... She forcefully tried to kiss him, but even though he was half conscious he was stop her to kiss him... In this process he pushed her in the floor, and because of this her sleeves were torned... A piece of cloth left on his hand... Suddenly the door open with a thud, revealing Mahira standing there with a shocked expression...

Mahira's POV:

Oh god Sher is very much angry on me... Why I have to do this stupidity to make him jealous... Instead of being jealous he became angry on me... And this stupid Kuwar Harsh is not leaving me... Oh god my mouth is paining giving him fake smiles... I said...

Mahira: Kuwar Harsh if you don't mind I want to talk with my Dadabhai... So excuse me...

Harsh: yeah sure...

Thank god I got rid from this chimpanzee... I went near Dadabhai... He was talking with Karan... Pritha, Janvi, Jai and Rimi was also there... Pritha saw me and said...

Pritha: do you say sorry to Dadabhai???...

Mahira: I tried but at first he show me his attitude and didn't listen to me... Then I tried to make him jealous, but instead of being jealous he gets angry on me...

Rimi: who told you to make him jealous...

Samar: exactly Manu, Buddy is smart enough to know that you are doing this intensionally... He will never became jealous of this things...

Janvi: first of all who told you to be angry on him... When you did a mistake and misunderstood him, he easily forgave you... Can't you do the same with him...

Suddenly this thing strikes on my mind... Janvi is right Sher never gets angry on me... Then what happened him today... Pritha told me yesterday that Sher can't tell us everything clearly, but we have to understood his indications through his words and behaviour... I was lost in my thoughts when Janvi shakes me and said...

Janvi: where you have lost, go and say sorry to him before it's too late...

I went from there... I was searching him but couldn't find him... Where is he???... Why I am feeling like he is in some kind of danger... I was searching him when I bumped with someone... It was Rushiraj... He said...

Rushiraj: are you ok...

Mahira: yeah...

I was about to go when he said...