83. The Death Of Her (Season 3)

Prithvi's POV:

I saw the bullet hits her chest... I closed my eyes due to fear, fear of losing her... I shouts MANUUUUU... My eyes filled with tears, all the happy memories which we have spend together came in my minds... Since childhood we were together, we separated but Kismat always keep us connected... But now, I can't live without her... I will also die... Yeah it's better if I die, living without her... Suddenly I heard a voice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHANAYAAAAAA.... It was Manu's voice... I open my eyes and saw Shan was standing in front of Manu... Blood was oozing from her chest... She was about to fall when Manu hold her... I shout SHANNNNN... I ran towards her... I saw in the direction from where the bullet come... That Devil shoot her... I was about to go and kill that bloody bastard, when Shan hold my hand... I said...

Prithvi: Shan don't worry nothing will happen to you... We have to take her to the hospital...

Mahira: yeah Sher hurry up...

Shanaya: wh... What will I... I do living in... in this... this world Prithvi when... Yo... You are not... not with me... I know... I know I... I will never get your... your love... It's better... I die...

Prithvi: have you gone mad Shan... Is I am everything for you???... Your family doesn't matter for you???... Shantanu and Hansa Aunty, how they will live without you...

Shanaya: they li... Lived without me... For th... Three years... They can li... live with... Without me fu... further also... But I... I can't live without you Prithvi... I can't...

Prithvi(Teary Eyes): why are you talking like this Shan... Manu say something to her...

Mahira: Shanaya please don't do this... You have your whole life...

Shanaya: I have... Gi... Give you... My answer Mahira... I can't li... live my wh... whole life with... Without Prithvi... Because I know... I know I can't survive... Survive without him...

Prithvi(Crying): Shan...

Shanaya: don't feel gu... guilty Prithvi... Yo... You have ma...made me the mo... most happiest girl in... in the world... It is my... my good luck that... that I am dying on my lo... love's arms... Promise me th... that you will no... not blame your... yourself for my death... Promise me th... that you will be happy in your life with... with Mahira... Promise me...

I hold her hand and nodded my head in yes... She said...

Shanaya: Mahira...

Manu turned around and came to her... She said...

Shanaya: Mahira keep hi... him happy... I... I don't want... him to feel guilty... for my death... And re... remember one thing... In this life he loved you... but he will love me... in the ne... next birth...

Prithvi(Crying): Shan please...

Shanaya: I love you Sher, yo... You are a... real Sher, a real wa... warrior... Not on... only for Mahira bu... but for everyone... Ta... Take care of your... Yourself an... and every... Everyone... I love you...