51. The Secrets Unfold (Season 2)

(A/N: Hey guys I am really happy from the response in the previous chapter... I got more than 300 comments... This early update is dedicated those readers who comment on my chapters and spam it... Keep supporting me and keep commenting on my ff, I will try entertain you all through my story... Thank you all so much... )

Both the Prince came in the arena after changing their dress for the sword fighting...

Prithvi turned his neck from left to right and popping it with a series of clicks in rapid succession

Prithvi turned his neck from left to right and popping it with a series of clicks in rapid succession... Then, he proceeded to do the same with the rest of his body as he loosened up the rest of his body... Samar face was scrunched up in anger... He slowly drew his sword out of the sheath... All the while, Samar was holding Prithvi firmly in his gaze... (A/N: this paragraph is written by HP0207 thank you so much for helping me)...
Acharya Raghvendra came there and signal them to start the fight... Samar rushed towards Prithvi and with the clash of swords the fight starts... Samar swung his sword, and Prithvi dodge his attack by doing back flip... Samar spun his sword in Prithvi's first right and then left side and he block his attack by his sword... Samar spun his sword in the legs of Prithvi... He jumped and defend himself... But Samar punch him on his face due to which blood was oozing from his mouth... Prithvi saw the blood by wiping it from his hand and smirk... Again Samar attack him and his sword make a cut in his left hand... Samar shot his sword in Prithvi's chest making a cross cut in his chest... Parth shout from the pavallion...

Parth: BHAI...

But Gayatri stop him... Samar was about to stab him on his stomach but he turned around and block his attack by his sword... Acharya Raghvendra said to Acharya Devendra...
Raghavendra: Acharya, why Kuwar Prithvi is fighting like he doesn't know how to do sword fighting... He is just defending himself...

Devendra: hummey bhi samaj nahi aa raha hai Acharya Raghvendra...

On the other hand Parth was tensed like hell... He said...
Parth: why he is not attacking back... Why he is just defending himself...