74. Break Up!!!... (Season 3)

Prithvi's POV:

Everyone was listening the story as if they were watching a movie... But their anger turns to proud and happiness... Their happiness matters to me alot, I know I gave them to much pain and the guilt of giving them pain is killing me from past four years... I know I have no other way left to save those peoples, but I don't have any rights to give them pain and tears... I know they have forgave me but that is more painful for me, if they would give me punishment then may be I would have been get rid from my guilt... I said...

Prithvi: so like this Kuwar Prithvijit Singh Sisodia turns to Siddharth Nigam and I started living with the Nigams... But a big problem rise in front of me...

Pritha: what problem Dadabhai???...

I was about to speak when Dev said...

Dev: I am telling you what was the problem... The problem was his character and behaviour... He get a new identity and look, but it was important for him to change his character and behavior so that if anyone who know Kuwar Prithvijit Singh Sisodia meet him, they will say that this guy can't be Kuwar Prithvijit Singh Sisodia... So we started work on his behaviour and character and made him totally opposite of Kuwar Prithvi... And see we have succeeded in it... None of you can recognise him, no one even doubted him..

Prithvi: and after becoming a Superstar, I always used to choose those places to shoot where we have to rescue those peoples... Jai used to told me every information and according to it I used to make plans... Sam helped me in my rescue operations... And Karan didn't let anyone know about it or else they may get doubt on us...

Pritha: ohh that's why Rao Ji went for business trips after every two month...

Samar: yeah but few days before a problem arise... They caught hundreds girls forcefully to send them to abroad as sex slave... Karan tried to find out where they kept but he couldn't able to find it... But he got to know that those girls are in Rohan's Den... But after doing friendship with him he didn't tell anything about his hideout to Karan...

Prithvi: and that's why I told Karan to introduce me to them... I acted in front of them that I am with them... I told Rohan that I have a plan which will give us profits... And finally he called me on his hideout where I want to go to know where he kept those girls, so that I can rescue them... I made this plan to party in the island so that they will be away from Mumbai and I will rescue those girls...

Parth: yeah and he didn't inform us about it...

Prithvi: Dadabhai it was important that you and Sam will stay here in front of their eyes so that they won't doubt on us... And that day I got to know that Rohan kidnapped Pragati, so that he can kill Dadabhai also... That's why I went there and rescue those girls and Pragati... I send those girls safely to their family... There I got a call from Abhi Dada, he told me what is going on here... And I came here as soon as possible... And the story ends like this...

Janvi: so now nothing is left na???... I mean your missions are over right???...

Karan: no a very big mission is still left... TO ARREST AND PUNISH ARJUNDEV SINGH FOR HIS DEEDS...

Prithvi: yeah but that is not going to be easy... Kaku Sa has full support of Devil the mafia don... So we have to continue this drama for few days, I will get a way to defeat that Devil and arrest Kaku Sa...

Gayatri: yeah but I want to stay here at least for tomorrow, so that I can spend time with my son...

Prithvi: as your wish Bhabhi Maa, I know by fulfilling my responsibilities of a Maharana, I didn't fulfil my duties as a son... I hurt you all, give you all pain... I am so sorry...