The Grand Royal Wedding (Epilogue)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One Year Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Udaipur Palace:

Parth: Gayatri where are you???...

Parth stop someone and ask about Gayatri... The servant told she is in her room... Parth went towards his room... He saw Gayatri was near the wardrobe... Parth said...

Parth: Gayatri what you are doing???... Have you forgot that today is Bhai's
Sarva Sampurna with Chhattees Guna (Match the stars) ritual is going to take place... And you are here...

Gayatri: oh god Rana Ji I didn't forget it... I have come here to bring Kuwar Prithvi's Kundali... Without it how can Purohit Ji will match his Guna's and stars with Mahira's...

Parth: OK I got it... Bring it fast, I am going to check the arrangements...

With that Parth went to the backyard of the palace where the ritual is going to take place...

Parth: peoples are already started coming, where is this Richa

Parth: peoples are already started coming, where is this Richa... The decorations are still not done and she and her assistants are not even here...

Suddenly he heard a voice "who said we are not here" ... He turned around and saw Sri sidneet230 and Devu devuxSiddharthian was standing... Sri said...

Sri: we are here since dawn and doing arrangements...

Parth: wait a minute you guys were hackers right...

Devu: yeah but we didn't always get work of a hackers... That's why we join Kismat Connection marriage bureau...

Parth: yeah but where is Richa???...

Sri: Di went to the caterers, she will be here in half an hour... If she didn't bring food then what will be the guest eat your brain...

Devu: no babes he eats other's brain...

They laugh, Parth look at them in fake anger and said...

Parth: because of Bhai I don't have even 1% respect in Rajputana... Anyways why there is no music here... It is a house of wedding or what...

Sri: don't worry music will also be here in few minutes... Babes where is she???...

Devu: she will be here soon, I have called her...

"Swag se karenge sabka swagat ti ting ti ting ti ting ti tititing"...

Devu: there she is Shifa usershifa_24...