85. Near To The Death (Season 3)

In The Mansion:

Gayatri was pacing to and fro... She was restless... It was 3am but they didn't get any call from the boys... The Bad vibes was killing Gayatri from inside... She was sure that something bad has happened but didn't know what... Bhairavi said...

Bhairavi: Gayatri please calm down... They will be fine... It is a war and it takes time to win it...

Gayatri: I don't know Rani Maa but I am sure that something bad has happened... I am getting bad vibes since they all leave for this war...

Mahira: well I will not lie but I am also feeling the same...

Janvi: I think we should call them...

Bhargavi: Janvi they are in the war, we can't disturb them, or else anything can happen... We have to wait we don't have any other options...

Gayatri: oh god please protect them...

In The Godown:

Parth's POV:

Arjun(In Pain): I a... am dying... ha... happily today... Be... Because my dr... dream be... Become true... Finally Maharana Prithvijit Singh Sisodia... is dead...

With that Arjundev take his last breath and died... No no no this can't be happened... My Bhai, my son won't die till I am alive... But today he took the bullet for me... The son, for whom I can sacrificed my life is lying lifeless on my arms... I was regretting why I didn't watched the bullet coming... No I won't let anything happen to him... I was angry on myself, taking deep breathes controlling my shivering hands I was trying to awake him... I said...

Parth: Bhai, Bhai just look at me... Humara Baccha please look at me, you, you know na, I can't see you like this... You can't do this with me, Bhai... If something happens to you, I will die, I will die...

I was crying badly... I saw he took a deep breath and slowly open his eyes... He is alive, I knew it nothing can happen to him... I said...

Parth: Bhai look at me, talk to me Bhai...

Prithvi(In Pain): Dada... Dadabhai are... are you fi... fine...

Parth(Shout): you got hit from the bullet you idiot not me... And you are asking me that I am fine or not... Who told you to come between me and the bullet...

Prithvi: you will... will still... scold me...

Samar: Buddy just keep your eyes open... We have to take him to the hospital...

Dev: the ambulance is here... Actually this place is outside the city, that's why I already call the ambulance, just in case if we need it... And they will take the dead bodies with them...

Parth: very good Dev... Let's go... Bhai stay with us, keep your eyes open, nothing will happen to you...

They put him in the stretcher and take him inside the ambulance... Me, Samar and Karan went inside the ambulance... No one can take me away from my Bhai... I saw he was struggling to keep his eyes open... I said...

Parth: Bhai keep your eyes open... Dare you close it...

Samar: Buddy stay with us, nothing will happen to you...

Prithvi: I... I know... If some... Ahhh... If something... will happen... to me... then... Ahhh... then Dadabhai will... will irritate... Yamraj... and Yamraj... ji can't... can't afford it...