Wanted To Know

I want to know from you all that are you all getting bored with Prithvi's character... I have show him a genius and flawless, yes he has some faults that he didn't care about him and hurt him because of this he hurt his family and loved ones... I am getting messages and comments that I have written Prithvi's character perfect and Mahira's character as flawed...

So I want to say that in season 1 when Prithvi's truth came out, Mahira didn't misunderstood him... She trust him and support him to get his best friend Samar back... She save him from Gauravi and trust him, yeah she was angry on Prithvi when her truth came out because he risked his life and she didn't want that he hurt himself... I have show her as a strong character who can beat any guy black and blue... Still everyone is saying that I am showing Mahira's fault...

I wanted to ask you guys in many ffs when they write Sid as a flawed charecter... They show that Sid Misunderstand Avu and Avu bears pain and when he realise his mistake he seeks her forgiveness... In some ffs they show him rude arrogant who torture Avu, then realise his love for her and propose her... I have read in some ffs they show that Sid buy Avu as a sex slave and even I have read in some ffs they show Sid as a rapist also then no one say why you are showing Sid character like this... Then everyone show sympathy for Avu and anger for Sid... They always makes Avu in lead role... Many many movies in industry are hero centric , heroine plays were minimal role but everyone support them, then why not in ffs???...

But here in my ffs I always keep Sid as a lead role because I have told you guys that I am a Siddharthian first then Sidneetian... Then why everyone is saying that I always keeping Prithvi flawless and Mahira as a fault character???... Why everyone wants to read the boy is in fault and the girl will always right???... I just wanted to ask this, I am not angry with anyone... Please don't get me wrong and answer me... If you guys want me show Prithvi's fault then I will not write the break up from his side, it will be from Mahira's side and I will write his fault that he has done wrong by faking his death and hurt Mahira alot...