81. Emotional Happy Reunion (Season 3)

Prithvi's POV:

I was driving the car, when I saw Bee... She was looking nervous... And why not after all she is going to meet her family, after so many years... Somewhere she is feeling guilty also for not listening to Dajiraj... But I don't know how will Dajiraj react, of course he will be happy... But with happiness he will be angry because Bee didn't come back and sad also because he couldn't able to protect her only sister... I saw Arohi, she was happy and Shantanu was admiring her, another love birds... I saw Shan was taking glimpses of me through the mirror but when I look at her she turned around her face... Is she is angry on me and not showing it... To break the silence I said...

Prithvi: Bee are you ok???...

Bhargavi: yeah just thinking that how will Dadabhai and Bhabhi Sa will react if they will stop talking with me then...

Prithvi: Bee they didn't hate you, so there is no question of ignoring you... They love you and understand you, yeah they will be angry on you but they will forgive you for sure... So just relax OK... By the way how do you recognise me???...

Bhargavi: well I didn't saw your Maharana's ring but I saw the royal ring of the Sisodia's and recognised you...

Prithvi: well I have wear it for that purpose only...

Suddenly my phone rang... I saw it was Manu... I received the call on Bluetooth... I said...

Prithvi: yeah Manu say...

Mahira: say what Sher, where are you???...

Prithvi: I am on my way to home... But what happened???...

Mahira: what happened!!!... Parth bhaiya has put the whole mansion on his head, come fast Sher or else...

Suddenly I heard Dadabhai's voice in the call... He was shouting as always...

Parth(Shout): he is world's first person who planned his own kidnapping... No just let him do whatever he wants to do, what is the need to tell us everything... We are no one to him... Mahira I am warning you, you are spoiling your life by choosing him as your life partner...

He shout from far away, what the hell, he wants to break my relationship with Manu... I said...

Prithvi: what!!!... He want to spoil my life... You know what this time, I will fill Bhabhi Maa's ears to such an extent that she will divorce him and I will kick him out of the palace... I am just tolerating him because of Bhabhi Maa...

Mahira: Sher please stop your useless rubbish and come back soon...

She cut the call... Bee said...

Bhargavi: what happened???... Whom will you kick out of the palace???...

Prithvi: Dadabhai, he just make my life hell... Now it's my turn... I will provoke Bhabhi Maa against him...

Bhargavi: Bhabhi Maa???...

Prithvi: yeah she is the sweetest Bhabhi in the world and a caring mother, who understands me, trust me... Not like my hitler elder brother, who just look for an opportunity to shout on me...

Arohi: oh so I have a Bhabhi Maa also...

Prithvi: no no, only I can call her Bhabhi Maa no one else not even Pritha can call her that...

Bhargavi: yeah but who is she, tell me about her...

Prithvi: she is the Princess of Kota and now Rani of Mewar Rani Gayatri Singh Sisodia... She took care of me just like a mother, actually she is my mother... Pritha was paralysed for ten years so Rani Maa was with her, to take care of her... That's why she takes place of a mother in my life... She has done a lot of sacrifice in her life just because of me... She and Dadabhai aborted their child so that they can take care of me, so that their attention didn't get diverted from me... But now they have a four years old daughter name Rajkuwari Pragati Singh Sisodia... She is a cutie and a nick name machine... I am her Mr Handsome, she will give all of you a nick name...