44. Persuading Everyone (Season 2)

In Udaipur Palace:

Parth's POV:Well I am standing inside the library, with Bhai Prithvi and Dajiraj

Parth's POV:
Well I am standing inside the library, with Bhai Prithvi and Dajiraj...

There was an argument between me and Bhai Prithvi

There was an argument between me and Bhai Prithvi... He wanted to participate in Srestharaj Competition... I don't know what's going on in his mind... But I can't let him participate in the competition... That competition is very tough... Anyone can die in that competition... He is my baby brother, and son as well... Why can't he understand, why he always risk his life... Already his life is in danger, and now he is risking his life again... Yeah again, first he went to Jaipur that's too with the identity of Karan, and now giving his name in that deadly competition... No I can't let this happen... We both are here to convince Dajiraj, he is here to convince Dajiraj to let him participate in the competition and I am here to convince Dajiraj to not let him participate in the competition... I said...
Parth: what are you thinking Dajiraj???... Bhai Prithvi will not participate in Srestharaj Competition...
Prithvi: but Dajiraj being a Prince of Mewar I have full rights to participate in the competition... You can't do this injustice to me... When Dadabhai was in my age you give him permission to participate in the competition then why are you restricting me to take part in the competition...
Bhupinder: I have not taken any decision Kuwar Prithvi...
Parth: what decision Dajiraj, he is not going to take part in the competition...
Bhupinder: your concern is right in your place Kuwar Parth, but Kuwar Prithvi is also right... He has full rights to participate in the competition... If he have taken the decision to take part in the competition then I can't stop him... As a Prince of Mewar he has full rights to represent Mewar in the competition... And because you have already taken part in the competition, you can't take part in it again... So there should be someone who will represent Mewar in the competition...
Parth: but Dajiraj you know na how dangerous is that competition is... Last time my helper, my friend Aditya died in that competition... No I can't let this happen with Bhai Prithvi...
Prithvi: Dadabhai it is not compulsory that whatever happened with Aditya bhaiya that will happen with me... You are just scared, nothing will happen to me...
Parth(Shout): AND IF SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU THEN ME AND GAYATRI WILL DIE...
I composed myself, cupped his face and said calmly...
Parth: try to understand Bhai you are the only reason of our happiness and our survival... We can't live without you...
Prithvi: you are doubting on my skills Dadabhai... You are thinking that something wil happen to me, you are not thinking that if I will win this competition then I will become a Maharana... Then the system will be in my control and I will catch that culprit because of whom this whole situation is created... Dadabhai try to understand, it is very necessary to catch that culprit... Pritha doesn't tell anything, but I know she is trap between me and Kuwar Samar... And I don't want to become a reason of their separation... I know Pritha loves him, she is not accepting it because of me... You were the one who always told me that everything will be alright over the time... You told me at that time that whatever Kuwar Samar said it's just in anger, he is small but when he will grow up he will realise his mistake... But no that's not happened... Day by day his hate towards me is increasing, which is harmful for Pritha and his relationship... And it is very necessary to bring out that person who is filling poison in his mind against me...
Parth: so you are trying to say that there is someone who is provoking him against you...
Prithvi: of course Dadabhai, just think about it my bestie, my bestest friend, who can die for me, who always used to protect me, who can't hear anything bad against me, he is accusing me for everything... He know that it is not my fault, but still he considers me the reason for Manu's and his Parents death WHY??? Someone is definitely provoking him against me... And I have a doubt on his Kaku Sa, Kuwar Dhanraj Singh Rathore...
Bhupinder: Kuwar Prithvi, do you know what are you saying... He is the current Maharana of the state... It is a serious allegation on him...
Prithvi: I am just doubting on him Dajiraj, and I have a proper reasons to doubt on him...
Parth: what reasons???...
Prithvi: after the death of Manu and her parents, Kuwar Dhanraj is the one who took care of Kuwar Samar... Before that Kuwar Samar's behaviour didn't change for me... Even on the day of funeral of Manu and her Parents he didn't say anything to me... Even I was consoling him on that day, he shared his pain with me... And suddenly that day he came to me and accused me for everything... So obviously my doubts will goes on Kuwar Dhanraj for everything... Even if Kuwar Dhanraj win the competition last time, everyone knows he did cheating in the competition, because it was impossible to defeat my Dadabhai... He was the one who attacked on Dadabhai, in order to win the competition he wants to kill him, it was Aditya bhaiya who sacrificed his life to save Dadabhai...
A tear escaped from my eye remembering that day... But I controlled myself and said...
Parth: but how will you proof that Kuwar Dhanraj is guilty in front of Kuwar Samar... Kuwar Samar treats him as his father...
Prithvi: leave that on me Dadabhai, I will collect proof against him once I will be Maharana of the state... Just give me permission to participate in the competition... That's what I want...
Parth: I just want him to get punish, then may be Aditya's soul will be in peace... Just give him a worst death...
Prithvi: don't worry Dadabhai I will give him punishment worse then death... Death means he will gets rid of his deeds, but life is worse than death... He will be alive, but he will beg in front of me for death...
I hugged him and said...
Parth: you have my permission, you have to win this competition, for me, Pritha and Kuwar Samar...
Suddenly Dajiraj said...
Bhupinder: and for Vikram also...
I broke the hug and ask...
Parth: Vikram uncle!!!...
Bhupinder: yeah I have always a strong feeling that Kuwar Dhanraj always wants his position... He always wants to become the Rao of Jodhpur... In fact Vikram also doesn't like him much... And now when Kuwar Prithvi have a doubt on him, so now I also having a doubt on him...
Prithvi: that he has killed Manu and her Parents...
Bhupinder: yeah and if you gets any proof against him Kuwar Prithvi, just not let him be in peace...
Prithvi: don't worry Dajiraj I promise, I will...
Bhupinder: by the way you know na in this competition you need two helpers and a partner... So whom do you select...
Prithvi: well as my helpers there will be Karan and Janvi...
Parth: and partner???...
Prithvi: Mahira...
Bhupinder: Mahira... Who is she???... Is she is a princess???...
Prithvi: No Dajiraj, she is not a princess, she is my friend from college...
Bhupinder: so what is special in her that you are taking her in the competition???... There are many princess in the state, you can select anyone of them...
Prithvi: Dajiraj this the Srestharaj Competition... Not a fashion show... I needs brain, not a make up box... And Mahira, she is the second state topper and a fine shooter as well... She help me twice when I was attacked...
Parth: I agree with Bhai Prithvi, she even convinced me to give permission to Bhai Prithvi and Karan for the Shimla-Manali trip by her security plan... She is quite genius... And there is no rule that only a Princess can become a partner in the competition...
Bhupinder: if you are saying Kuwar Parth that she is worthy for it then I am with you both... But...
Prithvi: but what Dajiraj???...
Bhupinder: but she is only your friend or more than a friend...
Prithvi: she is only my friend Dajiraj nothing more than that...
I saw Bhai Prithvi's hand was on his back... He makes a fist and was rotating his fist in the other hand... I know no one can catch whether Bhai Prithvi is saying truth or lie, because he said the lie with confidence on his face and that's too without stammering... But when he lied to anyone he makes a fist and rotates it on another hand... No one knows about it except me and Gayatri, you can't lie to me Bhai... Now I have to know what's going on between you and Mahira... Bhai said...
Prithvi: but Dajiraj why you are asking this???...
Bhupinder: because last time in the competition Yuvrani Gayatri was the partner of Kuwar Parth, and I got my daughter-in-law... So I thought...
Prithvi: NO NO NO Dajiraj... We are just friends, nothing more than that...
Bhupinder: Kuwar Parth have said the same thing, we are just friends...
Dajiraj laugh and I said...
Parth: Dajiraj aap bhi na... You fixed my marriage with her...
Prithvi: oh that's means if Dajiraj doesn't fixed your marriage with bhabhi maa then you will marry someone else...
He said teasingly... I said...
Parth: why are you discussing my life, Bhai Prithvi if you have something for Mahira then tell Dajiraj na, I am sure Dajiraj will agree and will talk to Mahira's parents for both of you...
Prithvi: Dadabhai right now my full focus is on the Srestharaj Competition... I have to win this competition... I will take a leave, I have to inform Karan about it and I will ask him to bring everyone here before competition so that I can explain them everything...
Ha kar lijiye topic change... But I will find out everything, what is going on between you and Mahira... I said...
Parth: yeah let's go outside, your bhabi maa wants to know the result, who win the debate between us...
Bhupinder: yeah go or else she will scold you Kuwar Parth... By the way who is Janvi...
Prithvi: Karan's girlfriend...
He bit his tongue... WHAT!!!... Karan has a girlfriend... I said...
Parth: what Karan has a girlfriend...
Prithvi: Dadabhai, Dajiraj please don't tell Karan that I have told you this... He will kill me...
Suddenly we heard Karan's voice...
Karan: why I will kill you???...
We turned behind and saw Karan and Kaku Sa was standing there... They came to us... Karan said...
Karan: why will I kill you???... Sorry Rana Ji, actually Baujiraj called me here and Data hukum was coming here so I also come inside without taking your permission...
Bhupinder: oh come on Karan you don't need to take my permission... You are also my son... Anyways congratulations Arjun ji...
Arjun: congratulations for what Rana Ji???...
Bhupinder: you have got your would be daughter-in-law... That's why...
Arjun: would be daughter-in-law!!!...
I saw Karan was staring at Bhai Prithvi as if he will eat him... Bhai Prithvi was looking at him in a sorry look... Suddenly Bhai Prithvi started running and Karan was chasing him... Karan said...
Karan: I will kill you...
Prithvi: Karan it was just a mistake, my tongue slipped... Dajiraj ask me who is Janvi and the truth slipped from my mouth...
Arjun: so her name is Janvi...
Prithvi: Kaku Sa save me...
Arjun: Karan stop right now... And Baujiraj show me her pic, I want to see her...
Prithvi: sure Kaku Sa...
Bhai Prithvi open his phone and show her pic to us...

Arjun: kya baat hai humare bete ki pasand itni acchi kab se ho gayi

Karan: Data Hukum...
We all laugh... Bhai Prithvi said...
Prithvi: aacha hai na humari ek galti ki wajah se aapka rishta pakka ho gaya... Sahi kaha na humne Kaku Sa...
Arjun: ha bulkul, I don't have any problem... But I have feeling bad for Janvi, she has to bear my idiot son for whole life...
We all were laughing and Karan was making a fake angry face... Kaku Sa said...
Arjun: Baujiraj Parth, Yuvrani Gayatri is waiting for you and Baujiraj Prithvi outside...
Prithvi: yeah let's go and yeah Karan bring Mahira, Janvi, Jai and Rimi here before the competition...
Karan: hum yahi baat toh aapko batane aaye teh Baujiraj... Kuwar Samar has chosen Baisa Pritha as his partner in the competition and he has chosen Jai and Rimi as his helpers... So Jai and Rimi went to Jodhpur, they will come here directly from Jodhpur... Baisa Pritha is really very angry she has locked herself in her room...
Prithvi: WHAT!!!... I am going to Pritha... Karan you go to Janvi's house and bring Mahira and Janvi here...
Karan: OK Baujiraj...
Parth: let's go...
We all went outside when I saw Gayatri was standing there... She came running to us and asked...
Gayatri: what happened???... What did Dajiraj said???...
Prithvi: bhabhi maa do you think that your son will loose... Of course both of them were agreed... And now excuse me I have to go to Pritha and makes her understand...
Parth: Bhai Prithvi please give me your phone... Actually my phone's battery is dead and I have to make an urgent call...
Prithvi: yeah sure...
He give me his phone and ran away from there... I smirk and open his phone... Gayatri asks me...
Gayatri: why you ask his for his phone???... You have an another phone na then...
Parth: because I want to check his phone...
She snatched his phone from my hand and said...
Gayatri: no way I will not let you check his phone... It is bad manners... Kuwar Prithvi is now grown up, just give him some privacy...
She went away from there... I followed her... We both went to our room... I said...
Parth: Gayatri just listen to me... Actually I have a doubt that Bhai Prithvi like someone and I want to confirm it... That's why I have taken his phone...
Gayatri: impossible he like someone and didn't told me... That is not possible... He even told me that he has exchange his identity with Karan...
Suddenly she stopped... Wait a minute that means she knows about it... I said...
Parth: you knew it and didn't told me about it...
Gayatri: I am sorry I didn't told you about it... Yeah he told me, and I know if I would told you than you will not let him go... But he didn't tell me anything that he like someone... And who is the lucky girl???...
Parth: Mahira...
Gayatri: The same Mahira with whom we spoke on the phone...
Parth: yeah...
I open his phone... There was a pic of our family, me, Gayatri, Pritha, Dajiraj and Rani Maa with him in the lock screen... I open the lock and saw there was a pic of a girl...

Gayatri: who is she???

Parth: Your's would be daughter-in-law, Mahira... Toh baat yaha tak pohuch gayi aur hummey pata bhi nahi chala...
Gayatri: she is so beautiful... I love my would be daughter-in-law... And proud of my son's choice... But he didn't tell me about it...
Parth: may be he didn't confess yet... But we will ask him... Now he can't escape from our questions...
End Of POV

Hey guys I know the chapter was boring but still I am asking how was it???... Will Parth and Gayatri will able to know about Prithvi and Mahira???... Will Prithvi will able to succeed on his mission???... What will happen next???... Drop your comment in the comment section... For next chapter the target will be 100-130 comments... Till than bye bye...