56. Execution Of Plans (Season 2)

Prithvi's POV:

It's morning 4am... I called Sam for the execution of our plan... We need to enter in that group of goons... So that we can get some clues... I get ready waiting for Sam to come and there he is... He was yawning... I think he has not fully wake up till now... I said...

Prithvi: Good Morning Sam...

Samar: my mornings can never be good with you...

He said in a sleeping tone... I chunkled... I throw a mask and cap towards him, he catch it... I ask him to wear it... He wear it and ask...

Samar: don't you think we should take Karan with us... He will also help us...

Prithvi: what do you want Sam, Dadabhai get to know about our plan... You know na he is Dadabhai's spy... He will tell everything to him and he will never allow us to go there...

He nodded yes... I tied a handkerchief on my face and wear a sunglass...

Prithvi: now let's go

Samar: yeah let's go...

I turned around and was going when I saw Samar was going in the opposite direction... I stop him and said...

Prithvi: not there, we have to go from the window... If anyone will see us they will thought that we are goons...

Samar: apne hi palace me thiefs ki tarah jana pad raha hai kya din aa gaye hai...

Prithvi: oh dramebazz let's go...

We went from there... We came out of the palace... Sam has bring the keys of the bike... We sat on the bike... I was driving the bike with full speed... Sam said...

Samar: Buddy this is a bike not an Aeroplane that you're flying it...

Prithvi: if I was flying a Plane then we reached our destination within a minute...

Samar: then thank god you are not a Pilot, otherwise the plane would have been crashed...

I laughed... We reached our destination... I parked our bike at a distance... We went inside and hide behind some gunny bags... I saw some goons were going inside... I gesture Sam to go inside with them... He nodded and we went inside with them... I saw a man was giving work to the goons, I think he is the leader of these goons... He gesture us to come... We went towards him... He ask...