60. Mourning And Memories (Season 2)

Mahira's POV:

Mahira&Janvi: we are back, we are back, we are back... Yayyyy...

Right now me and Janvi are standing outside the Udaipur airport.. Everyone is looking at us like we are an alien because we are jumping in excitement... But who cares, we are happy after all we are back after six months... I missed everyone so much... I just want to go back home and meet everyone and hugged them tightly... Janvi said...

Janvi: why we didn't go back to Jodhpur???...

Mahira: because I want to meet Sher... Last time we fight again, actually I get angry on him because he didn't pick up my call...

Janvi: Again!!!... You know na he is busy... He has to manage the state, complete his studies and he has lots of responsibilities... Still you get angry on him...

Mahira: listen to me first Prithvi ki chamchi, I get angry on him so that I could give him surprise... Actually I have told him that I will come next week and now when I will go to him then he will be surprised... I will apologise to him... And I know he will forgive me...

Janvi: no I will ask him not to forgave you that easily... You always took advantage of his innocence... No I will not let this happen...

Mahira: oh hello he is not innocent ok... He is a devil with dangerous brain... No one can tell what's going on in his mind...

Janvi: that's only for his enemies not for his loved ones... He loved his family and friends unconditionally...

Mahira: OK fine now let's go... I want to meet my Sher as soon as possible...

Janvi: OK but what happened to you today... I am watching you since morning you are looking tensed...

Mahira: I don't know Janvi but since morning I am getting bad vibes... I think something bad has happened...

Janvi: but why you are feeling like this???...

Mahira: actually yesterday night by mistake mine and Sher's photograph broken by me and due to broken photo frame my finger cut a little and blood falls on Sher's pic... I've been feeling weird ever since, like something bad has happened...

Janvi: Mahira since when did you become superstitious... Relax now let's go to your Sher... I know you won't find peace until you see him... Do you have call someone who will pick us from the airport???...

Mahira: no I didn't said anyone about it... Let's go to from the cab...

Janvi: OK let's go...

I book a cab and we both headed towards the Udaipur Palace... But the thing which was wired is that cab driver... He was crying continuously, I don't know why... I thought to ask him... I said...

Mahira: bhaiya why you are crying???...

But he didn't reply... Me and Janvi look at each other... Janvi whisper...

Janvi: I think it is his personal matter... Let it be...

Mahira: OK...

He stopped in front of the palace... We pay him his money... We went inside, the watchmens know us... They let us go inside, but they were also crying... I said to Janvi...

Mahira: Janvi is today is crying day???... Why everyone is crying???... First that cab driver now these watchmens...

Janvi: let's go inside then we will see what's happened...