59. A Tragic End (Season 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Six Months Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prithvi's POV:

Everything have been changed in my life in these six months... It is really hard to manage everything, as a Maharana I have to solve all the problems created by Kuwar Dhanraj, second I have to complete my studies also and third give time to my loved ones...

Talking about the loved ones, the love of my life Manu is in Paris, completing her course of fashion designing... Janvi is with her, she is completing her course of modelling... I thought that long distance relationship will work but no it's not... I hardly get time to call her, video call toh dur ki baat hai... And whenever we get time to talk, we ended up with a fight... Last week when she called me, I was busy with my work... When I get free I called her, but she was angry with me saying that I don't give her time... And till now she is angry on me... I will surely convince her when she will return... Yeah her courses is nearly completed... I have saw her pictures, she has totally changed... She will come back next week...

In these six months Sam was always there to help me... Whenever my exams were near, he fulfil all the responsibilities of a Maharana... I didn't give him much work because he is handling the business, fulfil all the responsibilities of a Rao Ji, yes Rao Ratan Singh Ji has hand over all the responsibilities of being a King of Jodhpur to him and he is helping Pritha to complete her studies... That's why I didn't bother him much...

Well in these months many secrets were unfold... I get to know that how much my Dadabhai and Bhabhi Maa loves me, how much sacrifice they have give because of me... Yeah I get to know that Bhabhi Maa can become a mother but Dadabhai and Bhabhi Maa abort their child, so that they can give their full attention, love and care to me... I am really lucky to have them as my parents and guardian...

And my search for the culprit is still going on... Well I was searching for the one in the palace who has Samsung galaxy note 20... One day I saw that phone with Karan... Karan said that Samsung company's phones are his favourite and he was waiting for this model... First I doubt him, then I gave punishment to myself for doubting him for a second... He is my best friend, my brother, he can't be the culprit... I am a worst friend who is doubting on his best friend...

Right now I am going to Maharana's office... Suddenly a car came in front of my car... The driver stops the car... I said...

Prithvi: driver go and see what's the matter...

Driver: ji Maharana Sa...

Driver went outside but didn't come back... I was about to go when Karan stops me and said...

Karan: Baujiraj I will go and check...

I nodded, but he also didn't came back... Now I decided to go outside... I came out of the car... I saw that the car in which my bodyguards were there is not there... The driver and Karan was also not there... I was searching for them... I bring out my gun and went towards the car... I open the door but no one was there in the car... Suddenly I felt a strong pain on my head and everything went black...

I wake up and found myself in a lonely place... I remember someone hit me on my head... I get up and saw myself in a cliff of the mountain...

 I get up and saw myself in a cliff of the mountain