50. The Maze Round (Season 2)

(A/N: Well I am happy to announce that my book Kismat Connection has become the first runner up in romance genre in The Star Awards held by SuhanixSidneet... Thank you so much, without your support it will not be possible... And thanks to SuhanixSidneet for organising this award...)

In Night: Participant's Tent:Pritha's POV:We are in our tent now

In Night:
Participant's Tent:
Pritha's POV:
We are in our tent now... Jai and Rimi went outside to bring food for us... And Kuwar Samar is wandering here and there... I said...
Pritha: what happened, why are you angry???... You win the first round and Dadabhai win the second round so what is the problem...
Samar: no Pritha that is not my problem... I also want that Kuwar Prithvi went to the third round... But you know what if I will try to make you understand then you will never listen to me... So just forget it...
Pritha: tell me I want to hear what you wanna say...
Samar: fine then listen, do you really think that your Dadabhai loves you... I don't think so...
Pritha: why???...
Samar: Pritha you were fainted in the chakravyuh... But he didn't care about you, he just take the ring and went away from there... And you are still thinking that he loves you... Till now I was thinking that everyone died because of him but today I know that he is selfish also, who can do anything for his benefit..
I laugh and say...
Pritha: then I think you both are same...
Samar: Pritha!!!...
Pritha: what! did I said something wrong... To win the first round you pushed Mahira from the horse, you consider her as your sister right... Then how can you harm your sister to win the competition... She injured due to this, and you are blaming my Dadabhai... Dadabhai went from there because he knows that the poisonous gas was not harmful... It will just faint a person, it will not kill anyone... So stop provoking me against my Dadabhai, it will not help you to get me, because you are no more my Rao ji, you are just Kuwar Samar Singh Rathore... Who hurt his loved ones and his well wishers...
Samar: Pritha...
Pritha: soon, soon you will regret for each and every word you have said to my Dadabhai... JUST MARK MY WORDS...
I saw Jai and Rimi enter the tent... They kept the food in the table and come near us... Kuwar Samar say...
Samar: before eating our dinner, I want to discuss about the third round... So the third round is the last round and it will be a maze round... There will be different kind of maze on it... First there will be a mirror maze, Jai and Rimi you guys can help me only in the first level of the round... We have to find out the correct mirror beside which we will get a way to the second part of the round... After that Jai and Rimi will bring back to the arena by the guards... In the second part of the maze me and Pritha will be in a house of maze and again we will have to find out the correct way to the last part of the game... After that Pritha will bring back to the arena... And the last round will be tree maze and only me and Kuwar Prithvi will participate in that part... And we have to get the Royal crown and sword of Maharana...
Jai: so whoever will bring the crown and sword will be the winner of this competition???...
Samar: yes but if the other participant who didn't get the crown and sword can challenge the one who win the maze round...
Rimi: challenge for what???...
Samar: for sword fighting... Whoever will win the sword fighting will be the ultimate winner of the competition... But in every maze there will be some hidden dangers which is unknown to us... We have to be careful... I hope you all understand...
We all nodded yes... Do whatever you want to do but I know the winner of this competition will be my Dadabhai...
End Of POV