71. The Real Culprit (Season 3)

Mahira was hitting Prithvi... Everyone was watching it, no one dare to go in front of her... Here Vaishu, Sweety Meethi, and their friends were standing little far... Vaishu ask abhi...

Vaishu: Abhi what's going on???... He is not your brother???...

She whisper, Abhi said...

Abhi: no I am the only child of my parents...

Sweety: then why you all lied???...

Abhi: there is a reason behind it, you guys will know about it...

Ana: if he is not Siddharth then who is he???... What is his real Identity???...

Abhi: HE IS THE KING OF RAJPUTANA, MAHARANA PRITHVIJIT SINGH SISODIA...

Meethi: WHAT!!!... KING...

Ashi, Randeep, Anu and Bhavesh look at him in shock... Abhi nodded and said...

Abhi: after the independence of our country, the Kings of Rajasthan decided to be in India... That's why government of India give them freedom to have their rule in Rajasthan... The union government will also puts the provisions on the important matters but the state government is govern by the Kings... There is CM who is selected by the peoples but the main administration is in the hand of the Maharana, who rule all the Kings of Rajasthan... After every fifteen years a competition held between the Prince or Kings, whoever win that competition he became the Maharana and rule the state for fifteen years...

(A/N: This is my imagination there is no connection of this with the reality)

Vaishu: and how do you know about it???...

Abhi: because my Mummy Ji belongs from a Rajput family... She did love marriage with my father...

Ana: OK I got it but how do you know him Dabbu???...

Dev: his security is my responsibility, I have my own security agencies all over the India... Not only security but spy also... And I personally is on his service because today if I am in this position it's because of his brother Rana Parth Singh Ji... He helped me and my father to establish this security agencies... In short I am the chief of the security and spy agencies...

Ana's mouth was opened after listening this... Ashi said...

Ashi: oh god yaar he is a King and we badly insult him...

Sweety: me and Meethi the most... Whenever we have a conversation we insult him...

Abhi: that's why he told you guys don't say too much or else you guys will regret later... Don't worry he didn't care about your so called insult, he is full focused on his work... And I know him he enjoy your teasing... And Vaishu you know he always used to told me that he is very lucky to have an elder sister like you... You always reminds him of his Bhabhi Maa, his Bhabhi Maa is his mother but you are an elder sister of his, and you have a special place in his heart...

Vaishu has happy tears in her eyes... She said...

Vaishu: and he will always be my Baby Bro... But someone stop Mahira or else she will kill him...

Here Prithvi was trying to stops Mahira... He shouts...

Prithvi: STOP IT MAAN...