49. The Tresure Hunt Round (Season 2)

In Night:
Participant's Tent:
Mahira's POV:
Prithvi was treating my wounds... He was angry on Dadabhai because he pushed me from the horse... Karan and Janvi was outside the tent, leaving us alone... I said...
Mahira: Prithvi...
Prithvi: if you will say sorry again then I will not talk with you...
Mahira: no I am not saying that...
Prithvi: then just keep quiet and let me treat your wounds...
He was blowing air while cleaning my wounds... Firstly due to anger he is looking damm hot and sexy... And now he is blowing air, because of which shiver went through my spines... He is so close to me that I can hear his heartbeats... I said...
Mahira: you know what you are looking hot...
Prithvi: right now I am angry Mahira...
Mahira: that's why you are looking hot... You know this healing cream can't heal my wounds...
I said in a flirting tone... A smirk came on his lips... He said...
Prithvi: bold ha...
Mahira: because only a bold Mahira can handle an angry Prithvi...
Prithvi: then how your wounds will heal???...
I didn't said anything... I leaned towards him, he knows what I want... He also leaned... I was surprised because always I kissed him first, he only response back... But today he also leaned towards me... We both closed our eyes... Our lips were about to touch when we heard Janvi's voice... As always wrong timing... We parted away...
Janvi: oh god not again...
Mahira: how do you manage to come in such a perfect time...
Janvi: I know my timing is perfect or else may be I will see you pregnant till now...
Prithvi: chiiii, I know my limits Janvi...
Janvi: means you guys will romance with each other in limits but didn't confess your love for each other wow...
She clap... Me and Prithvi saw each other... I gave him an assuring smile... He smiles back... He said...
Prithvi: by the way where is Karan???...
Janvi: again topic change... He is coming...
We saw Karan coming inside the tent... He said...
Karan: I am here...
Mahira: Prithvi now tell us about the second round...
Prithvi: well second round is the Treasure Hunt round... It is uncertain, so there is no planning to win this round... We will be given 3 written clues... The first clue will be given by the Acharya ji... By the help of the first clue we have to find out the place where we will get the second clue... When we will reach the place where second clue indicates, we will find the final clue which will be same for all the participants... There will be dangers also which in unknown to us... But we have to win this round because if Kuwar Samar will win this round then he will be the winner of this competition... There will be no third round then... If we will win this round then me and Kuwar Samar will compete with each other in the third round that means we will be the finalists...
Janvi: but Prithvi what we have to find in this round???... I mean in first round we have to find the flag of Rajputana, then what we will get in this round???...
Prithvi: good question Janvi... We will get the Royal Ring of the Maharana... In the last part of this round there will be a war strategy and we have to break that and reach to the Royal Ring...
Karan: don't worry Baujiraj is expect in breaking the vyuh...
Prithvi: So get ready team it will be difficult than the first round...
Mahira: don't worry Prithvi we will win this round...
Prithvi: we have to Mahira, we have to win this round...
We all nodded our head...
End Of POV

First Clue

Acharya Raghvendra give first clue to all the participants... And wish them luck...