72. Reason Behind His Fake Death (Season 3)

Prithvi's POV:

Bhupinder: Kuwar Prithvi, do you know what you are talking about... Arjun Ji is our most trusted man... He and his family has done lots of sacrifices, because of his ancestors we are King of Mewar now... And you are blaming him... Kuwar Parth you are supporting him... Are you both out of your mind...

He scold us... Right now Dajiraj is freaking out on me and Dadabhai... I can understand him, Kaku Sa is not only his most trustworthy man but he consider him as his brother and a good friend... But the truth is always bitter... I know Kaku Sa's ancestors has done a lot of sacrifice, because of them the glory of Mewar is written in golden words in history... But this is the truth, a poisonous truth... But what will happen when Dajiraj will get to know the whole truth... He will broken down, but he needs to know the whole truth... I said...

Prithvi: Dajiraj I know you are hurt but if we are saying than we have some proofs right... Please listen to us and be strong ok, because the truth will hurt you the most after Karan...

Bhupinder: your Dajiraj is not weak Kuwar Prithvi... Just tell me what you know...

Prithvi: You know when I was five years old, Bade Dajiraj (Grandfather) give a promise to Kaku Sa on his birthday that whatever he will ask he will give him... Kaku Sa ask Bade Dajiraj to give him Udaipur because his ancestors has given whole Mewar to us but now when we have Chittor and Udaipur, then he wants Udaipur... Bade Dajiraj agree with him, infact he sign his will papers that Chittor will be yours and Udaipur will be Kaku Sa's... But Bade Dajiraj gets to know about his intentions, he wants to make Udaipur the centre of Mafia illegal business... But somehow Kaku Sa gets to know that Bade Dajiraj knows about him and he killed him... He thought after his death Udaipur will be his but he didn't know that when Bade Dajiraj get to know about his intentions, he changed his will and according to that will you will be the next Rana of Mewar and Dadabhai will be the Yuvraj of Chittor and I will be the Yuvraj of Udaipur... From there onwards his target was to kill me and get Udaipur...

Bhupinder(Crying): no this can't be true, he... He can't kill my Dajiraj no...

Parth: Dajiraj please control yourself... I can understand your pain and we all are with you... Bhai continue...

Prithvi: when me and Pritha was ten years old, the attack was done by Kaku Sa, he didn't expect that Pritha will save me... He shakes hands with Kuwar Dhanraj and he helped him to become the Maharana, so that his illegal business can run smoothly in Rajputana... When I was going to Jaipur except Dadabhai he only knows in which college we are taking admission because of Karan... And then he changed the Principal of the college and send us in the trip to Shimla and Manali, so that they can killed me there in such a way that it will look like an accident... In the dance competition he attacked in such a way that its look like a terrorist attack... When again the competition held to become the Maharana he thought that he will make Sam the Maharana and influenced him to kill me... He didn't expect me to bring out the truth of Kuwar Dhanraj...

Mahira: but after when you guys find out who is the culprit then why you guys didn't arrest him???... What was the need of doing this drama???...

Prithvi: when I get to know about him, it was too late... Very few trustworthy peoples were there, who can be trusted by us... Basically we were surrounded by his men, who were his trustworthy... If we arrested him, his men will kill everyone of us and that's not it, we need to save those peoples also who were living a life of hell... And the only option left in front of me was Karan... Karan is his son, his heir, his blood, he will trust him only... But that was also not easy...

Samar: nothing was easy Buddy, especially to handle this Fattu... You remember how angry he was, just like a volcano, which was ready to erupt on Arjun Ji...