Meet The Bad Boy And His Family (Season 3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four Years Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere In Austria

: cut... Excellent shot Siddharth...

(A/N: Imagine Siddharth in place of Prabhas

(A/N: Imagine Siddharth in place of Prabhas...)

Sid: the shot has to be good director sir because lots of girls were there to make the shot amazing...

He gave a lustrous looks to the girls and all the girls where drooling over him... So meet the Bad Boy Casanova, The one and only Siddharth Nigam... Famous Superstar in Bollywood, the heartthrob of millions of peoples especially girls... Beside being a Superstar he is an entrepreneur also, he has a business of clothing brand name Ultor... A selfish person, only think about himself... His tag line is "Apna Kaam Banta, Bhad Me Jaye Janta"... He is an Action and Romantic hero in Bollywood, but in real life he is afraid of doing actions... Loves to be surrounded by bodyguards, because according to him its shows his status... The most attractive thing on his personality is his eyes which is blue in color... "Blue eyes hypnotize" line suits him better... All the girls gets hypnotize by his captivating blue eyes...

A girl came to him and said...

Girl: Siddharth sir I want to takes your interview...

Siddharth looks at the girl with lust... He said...

Sid: sure why not... Ana...