62. An Awkward Encounter (Season 3)

Mahira's POV:

Today I have a meeting with the owner of Ultor company

Today I have a meeting with the owner of Ultor company... I am a fashion designer and have my own company... Besides this I helped Dadabhai in our hotel business... I have heard about Ultor company, it's India's biggest brand of clothing designing... That's why I decide to collab with this company, for world's biggest fashion show... Right now I am in an elevator lift, oh god go fast... Suddenly the lift stopped, and lights were fluttering... What the hell happened... I am feeling suffocating... I knock at the door...

Mahira: somebody open it... Please...

Oh god help me please... Suddenly I feel someone's hand in my shoulder... I turned around but the person I saw left me in shock...

SHER!!!

SHER!!!... I was shocked like hell... Till now I saw his dreams in my sleep but today I am dreaming with open eyes... He came near me and said...

Sid: relax beautiful... You are not alone here... I am there with you... Just breath in breath out... Ok...

I do as he says... I know this is a dream but he was always there whenever I need help... He caged me between his arms... He was so closed to me that I can feel his breath... I wish this dream never ends... He came closer to me, looking into my lips... I closed my eyes, and I felt his lips on mine... He was smooching my lips... He bit my lips, so he is trying to dominate me, I have to show him who is more dominating between us... I bit his lips harshly and enter his mouth... He was shocked but you deserve it Sher, you leave me alone, now it's time for punishment... I know it is a dream but still you deserves it... After kissing each other wildly, we left each other... Suddenly he was kissing my jawlines and bit in my sweet spot leaving a hickey... I moaned his name "Sher"... He left me and said...

Sid: thanks for making my morning beautiful, Gorgeous...

My eyes were still closed... I open my eyes and saw no one was there... The door of the elevator was opened... I didn't realised when the lift starts and I reached my destination... But whatever happened now, why I was feeling that it is happened in reality... I shrugged my thoughts, and went to the meeting room...