80. A Truth Of Past (Season 3)

Prithvi's POV:

Finally, finally I have found my Bee, means my Bua sa... My mission was not only to befriend with Shantanu but to take back my Bee with me... Well I was four years old when she left me... Three years back I got to know that she is here, from then onwards I was trying to reach her but couldn't succeed... That's why I befriend with Shan, so that I can reach here... She was looking at me in tears... She said...

Bhargavi: Kuwar Prithvi...

She hugged me tightly, I hugged her back... She was crying... I said...

Prithvi: come on Bee, you are seeing me after such a long time, are you not happy...

Bhargavi: have you gone mad, I am not happy to see you, my son, who is just like me, a carbon copy of mine...

Prithvi: then why you are crying... Bee I hate tears you know na...

She hit me on my shoulder lightly... I smile, she said...

Bhargavi: how are you???... How is Dadabhai, Bhabhi Sa, Parth and Pritha???...

Prithvi: everyone is fine, but not Dajiraj...

Bhargavi: why what happened to Dadabhai???...

Prithvi: since when you left us, Dajiraj was searching for you madly... In all these years he was searching for you... Everyone said that you died but he, he never gave up... At least you should come back to us Bee... Why didn't you came back???...

Bhargavi: how I will came back Kuwar Prithvi... You don't know anything I...

Prithvi: I know everything Bee, but you don't know what has happened with you... What a political game has been played with you... How he made a trap for you and you fell in the trap...

Bhargavi: whom you are talking about???...

Prithvi: I will tell you everything... But first you have to come with me...

Bhargavi: Kuwar Prithvi...

Arohi: what is going on here???... Mom who is he???... How you know him??? He is calling you Bee, what is this???...

Shantanu: I also didn't get it Big B, what is going on???...

Bhargavi: I will tell you all... But first Arohi meet him he is your cousin brother Kuwar Prithvijit Singh Sisodia, Prince of Mewar...

I saw they all are looking at me in shock, especially Shan... I know there are lots of questions going on in her mind... Then I saw Arohi, my little sister, she was looking at me with her mouth open... I said...

Prithvi: well there is a correction...

Bee look at me in confusion... I smiled and saw her the ring of the Maharana, she was surprised and happy... She said...

Bhargavi: oh my god, you have won Srestharaj Competition???...

Prithvi: come on Bee, I am your carbon copy, so who will win except me... Dajiraj has told me that when he participated in the competition you was his partner and because of your genius and intelligent mind, he won the competition and became the Maharana of Rajputana...

Bhargavi: yeah then you are right, there is a correction so Arohi he is the Maharana of Rajputana Maharana Prithvijit Singh Sisodia... I am so proud of you...

She cupped my face and give me a forehead kiss... I smile... Arohi ask...

Arohi: wait a minute, Mom you told that he is a prince, then how can he is my cousin brother???...